wtb boots sz10

MidgetTodd

Could see that one coming, selling and trading everything to get your fix. It's worse than crack or so I'm told.

2 more bikes, extra gear, a stack of tires, a toy hauler, track fees, spare parts, ............... already dropped almost 400 on my "free" day not counting the tires i need to replace now !

I have a set on Alpinestar SMX4 in size 10.5 (45 euro) that I would sell for $60. The toe sliders have met the pavement but otherwise they are mint! Ive worn them for two track days (no street use)

prolly little to big

here ya go mang... they are in what i call good-great condition.. all the velcro and zippers work flawlessly.. they are a bit dusty but thats because they were in storage.. anything else just ask...

I just might have to come out your way

Got a set of brand new TCX Comp RS in white. Retail for $440. Selling for $300 and come with a spare set of toe sliders and heel sliders.

I do likey looked at them at the pony too but lil to rich for me right now just droped a pile on putnam and need another set of tires from you too melted the last set saturday , got anymore really good ones ?