new 08 honda cbr 1k for $7000...

natedogg624

Justin stop being a fag.

I have a truck and a trailer, lets go, I have next weekend open, not this coming but the one after. I ll pick you up Friday night, we ll drive down, get wasted, find some hookers and blow, then go get your new bike and come home. Sunday we can ride.

Justin stop being a fag.

I have a truck and a trailer, lets go, I have next weekend open, not this coming but the one after. I ll pick you up Friday night, we ll drive down, get wasted, find some hookers and blow, then go get your new bike and come home. Sunday we can ride.

yayaya well find someone to buy my bike between now and then. kinda forgot about trying to sell it and i'd get boned on trade in.

i wonder if this southern honda is including freight in this price. for 7 grand they should be losing 250 bucks if they ARE charging freight. I would almost be willing to pay that freight is NOT in that price of 6999 or whatever it was. when we sold ours at 7588 we made a couple hundred bucks tops.

Justin stop being a fag.

I'll give you $100 if you let me tag along ....:p