Afro Down!

AfroCBR

Glad to hear youre ok man but it sounds like your decision making lacks wisdom. Running from the cops on backroads with limitless variables (grass, gravel, oil, wildlife, other drivers, etc...) sounds like a recipe for disaster. You're definetly lucky not to have come out of this worse.

But then maybe I'm just too cautious...

Or a hypocrite. ;)

j/k :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, i think the cops have definitely flagged the route as a new "hot" spot, or at least certain portions.

In addition to Afro's crash, my crash, and the dozens of riders who crash EVERY SINGLE WEEK, a few of those times I've been down there an ambulance and/or cops have showed up for the accident. But last Saturday I ran the route and 2 of my buddies were with me. All of us got pulled over somewhere on Rt. 10. I was able to talk my way out of the the ticket (I wasn't leading), but the leader got nailed with a $200 ticket for doing 70 in a 45 (though it was probably more like 85). So be careful in the residential parts of that route everybody. Took the cop a good 1.5 miles to catch the dude in front of me, and only reason why me and my buddy got off was that the cop had just started to pull out in front of me with his lights on (hiding in some driveway) and i practically did an Endo to stop from crashing in the back of the Cop car.

Safe rides. Route is totally worth it tho!