A bit of trouble here...1980 CB750F

Curt_750F

Ok this is going to be a long one...prepare yourselves.

I have a 1980 CB750F. Before I left for a month of Army training I took her in to get a Dynojet stage 1 jet kit put in. Mind you I already had a Mac 4 to 1 exhaust system on, and was doing this jet kit to even it out. When I got back I rode for about 3 days and after those 3 days my bike began to run really bad. It would bog down around 5500 to 6000rpm. This got a bit worse over another day. New plugs...nothing same story. So I get a set of used coils and install them, nothing. Go back to the original coils and new plugs (because the others were really fouled). Ran great for 3 days and then did what I described eariler. So I upgrade my coils to 92 CBR F2 coils. Ran a bit better but still bogged down around 5K rpm. I'm going to clean and regap my plugs tomorrow to see what that does but other than that I'm at a loss. The big thing is I can't tell if it's electrical or carbs. I'm leaning more towards the electrical side. My plugs were very fuel fouled (dry black soot on them). I'm just at a loss. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Thanks,

Curt