**Short Notice** Dayton Ride to Meet & Greet 3.0 Sunday 9/13/09

wrillo

Hey Dayton crew, I'm riding up to the meet and greet on Sunday the 13th. I'll be at the US35 Marathon gas station (the usual Dayton meeting spot) at 10:00am. My plan is to leave no later than 10:30. I'll be riding up to the Iron Pony to meet up with the Columbus crew, then follow over to the Pig.

Post up if you're planning on coming. If you are and end up a little late, give me a call and I'll wait for you. (nine three seven) six 9 four - 56 zero one

You bringing another passenger? :D

I'm a solo guy right now, with no prospective crazies

Note that he doesn't have text people. So don't text him if you want a response. :lol:

very true.

You should come Nick. I know it ain't your thang, but I'm sure you'd like eating and greeting if you tried it

Marathon. Across the street is some odd gas station that has sucky pumps. It's not BP though.
the Marathon. You aren't going to ride down from waynesfield then to Columbus, are you? We're not exactly on the way

I was just being a smartass:D

If he does, he needs to follow proper riding etiquette and stay behind all Kawasaki's involved. :lol::p

Is that cuz the Kawi's might not be able to keep up if I lead?:p

I was considering it, but funds for purchasing food and gas are low right now until payday Thursday, due to priorities. :( I have to stay local.

A new house and kid will do that. Welcome to my world.

By the way how is that new house coming along? We just finished tiling and painting the living room.

I'm thinking of going to the meet n greet myself....

Hey Dayton crew, I'm riding up to the meet and greet on Sunday the 13th. I'll be at the US35 Marathon gas station (the usual Dayton meeting spot) at 10:00am. My plan is to leave no later than 10:30. I'll be riding up to the Iron Pony to meet up with the Columbus crew, then follow over to the Pig.

Post up if you're planning on coming. If you are and end up a little late, give me a call and I'll wait for you. (nine three seven) six 9 four - 56 zero one

Can you refresh my memory as to exactly where that Marathon is?

I was just being a smartass:D

Is that cuz the Kawi's might not be able to keep up if I lead?:p

Oh, now I remember the conflict about the 2 gas stations last year for the Quaker State meets. :lol:

Last comment - Sheep fucka please. :D

A new house and kid will do that. Welcome to my world.

By the way how is that new house coming along? We just finished tiling and painting the living room.

I'm thinking of going to the meet n greet myself....

Been buying baby shit, from hardware, to books, to movies. Oh clothes too.

Had to add some cash for new gear and bike repair. Trying to pay off some debt to make it easier for twins and more.

All in all It's all going well man. :cool:

Oh, now I remember the conflict about the 2 gas stations last year for the Quaker State meets. :lol:

Last comment - Sheep fucka please. :D

Been buying baby shit, from hardware, to books, to movies. Oh clothes too.

Had to add some cash for new gear and bike repair. Trying to pay off some debt to make it easier for twins and more.

All in all It's all going well man. :cool:

you shellin' out for school too, or do you have that covered?