Iron Pony

FS-TRACK_PADDOCK_2_BLK.jpg

Fieldsheer Track Paddock II Leather Jackets

Available in Black, sizes 42, 44, 46, 52

Blue- Sizes 40-54

Grey- Sizes 42-50

Red- Sizes 42-50

White- 46-50

Here are the boring facts, features, and bennies.

1.4-1.6 Race quality Brazilian cowhide. Ram Air® ventilation system, with 4 front vents and 1 back vent. CE approved armor in back, shoulders and elbows. Neoprene comfort collar. Full sleeve removable Hydro Pilot liner, can be worn separately as a jacket. Zippered cuff with Velcro enclosure. SP Memory Foam™ in high impact areas. Aramid stretch panels in the under sleeves and back of neck, for maximum jacket flexibility and comfort. Double layered leather in elbows and shoulders. Leather taped Eurotech quadruple safety stitched seams. Full 360 degree and 8" zipper. (For easy attachment to Fieldsheer pants).

The short version, a high quality 3 season leather jacket, original retail $349.99. Iron Pony price $129.99 Good Sizes won't last long check it out if you are thinking about a new jacket for next season or for this fall.

www.ironpony.com

I bought a White one... Mine just didnt have a liner tho.....:(

edit:.. I bought it in store.. so i knew it didnt have a liner when I got it, but it was the only one that fit. It is a great jacket!!!!!

Edited by jj1

We have a good selection right in front when you walk in of guys and ladies... and a ton more of them in the closeout section. Ask for "Judy" she can find you one

We know Judy. Shes one of us. She did the announcing for the raffle at the last meet n greet.

AKA BigBootyJudy. We <3 her.

• 6 months later...