Any Stunters wanna ride? show me some shit

CantBeRight

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just get shit every single forum I go in on this site! lol...Maybe the word stunters threw me off...does anyone here ride safe lot stunts LOL..I mean seriously Im just looking for other styles of riding other than twisties and track...(track meaning like mid ohio or putnam ect ect) Just looking for other riders different styles..not trouble! Damn u guys are sensative LOL c'mon..haha thanks

Haha thats awsome! Probably hanging in your bedroom at your mom's house...LOL if that wasnt so damn funny I would take offense and punch your face..but I like it LOL jk awsome man!

Punch my face huh. Wow, are we that thinned skinned? Its a joke dude, and its funny. Its what happens when you come on this forum looking for squids to ride with.

BTW, threatening established members is a real bad way to make friends, and a bad idea in general. And awesome has an e in it. :p

Punch my face huh. Wow, are we that thinned skinned? Its a joke dude, and its funny.

BTW, threatening established members is a real bad way to make friends, and a bad idea in general. And awesome has an e in it. :p

I'm going to punch you square in the mouth

Then steal your poster

Well I just get shit every single forum I go in on this site! lol...Maybe the word stunters threw me off...does anyone here ride safe lot stunts LOL..I mean seriously Im just looking for other styles of riding other than twisties and track...(track meaning like mid ohio or putnam ect ect) Just looking for other riders different styles..not trouble! Damn u guys are sensative LOL c'mon..haha thanks

When you say things like, "wanna ride with some stuntas" and "people that like highway ridin" we immediately assume you're another poser doin' 150 weaving through traffic.

Just clean it up a bit. Like, "Hey guys, i'm lookin for someone to show

me some parking lot stunts. I'm getting bored with the twisties. Anybody around me stunt in lots?"

you'd probably get a much better response. ;)

Is there anyway to teach me how to do some wheelies on my cruiser without blowing up my forks/fork seals?

Or better yet, teach me on curby's bike

hey now... how'd i get brought into this?

Just because my bike has ALOT more cahonas then yours.... :popcorn::D

Cliff notes for thread....

SO I have mainly ridden track or the twisties, I am bored now, I wanna go learn some stunts and ride with some stunters or guys who like to do highway riding..lmk or just new people to ride with 513-652-4109 hit me up

Translation

me some parking lot stunts. I'm getting bored with the twisties. Anybody around me stunt in lots?"

Anybody wanna help this guy out?

When you say things like, "wanna ride with some stuntas" and "people that like highway ridin" we immediately assume you're another poser doin' 150 weaving through traffic.

you'd probably get a much better response. ;)

Haha I get it...I really didnt know I said "Stuntas" lol...If I did it's because I cant spell..hence the reply stating I missed an "e" in Awesome...lol No The way you phrased it is how I meant it to come out. I've been riding a long time (90's) and I'm not some punk kid doin 150 through traffic, but I am not hangin up "edge" style riding, yes if anyone can show me some lot stunts or new techniques I am all for it. And as for "threatning" senior members...look dude I was kidding, I wouldnt threaten anyone on here I would do it to your face, Im not here to start trouble, I do that kinda stuff legit in a cage and with doctors haha. But your seniority doesnt affect who I am...glad you've been on here awhile but dont let it get to your head LOL just kdding...c'mon it's all good man..Im cool

Haha I get it...I really didnt know I said "Stuntas" lol...If I did it's because I cant spell..hence the reply stating I missed an "e" in Awesome...lol No The way you phrased it is how I meant it to come out. I've been riding a long time (90's) and I'm not some punk kid doin 150 through traffic, but I am not hangin up "edge" style riding, yes if anyone can show me some lot stunts or new techniques I am all for it. And as for "threatning" senior members...look dude I was kidding, I wouldnt threaten anyone on here I would do it to your face, Im not here to start trouble, I do that kinda stuff legit in a cage and with doctors haha. But your seniority doesnt affect who I am...glad you've been on here awhile but dont let it get to your head LOL just kdding...c'mon it's all good man..Im cool

If you let me borrow your bike to learn on then I'll punch max power for you... anyway. Don't worry MP was playing around too, he sometimes gets fussy when he hasn't gotten his morning BJ.

Learning how to stunt from friends/experienced people is the way to go, I'd rather see someone posting here asking for help than just going out on their own and trying it in rush hour traffic on the way home from work.

More power to you, just don't take anything here too seriously.

And as for "threatning" senior members...look dude I was kidding, I wouldnt threaten anyone on here I would do it to your face, Im not here to start trouble, I do that kinda stuff legit in a cage and with doctors haha. But your seniority doesnt affect who I am...glad you've been on here awhile but dont let it get to your head LOL just kdding...c'mon it's all good man..Im cool

What I meant dood, was dat if yous wants peoples here to be cool to yous, dont come on here threatning peoples who been on here fo a minute, yo, cuz you might not get respects after dat.

In other words, get to know people around here before talking shit.