Any Stunters wanna ride? show me some shit

CantBeRight

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellz yeah!! I stand on the seat on the freeway and sport a Jesus Christ pose.

I gots mad skillz!

You should see me dude.

Sometimes I stand up on the pegs, and once, I dragged my left foot on the ground!

Crazy stuff man, crazy stuff. I've never felt so alive!

If you let me borrow your bike to learn on then I'll punch max power for you... anyway. Don't worry MP was playing around too, he sometimes gets fussy when he hasn't GIVEN his morning BJ.

Learning how to stunt from friends/experienced people is the way to go, I'd rather see someone posting here asking for help than just going out on their own and trying it in rush hour traffic on the way home from work.

More power to you, just don't take anything here too seriously.

fixed it for you :lol::D

What I meant dood, was dat if yous wants peoples here to be cool to yous, dont come on here threatning peoples who been on here fo a minute, yo, cuz you might not get respects after dat.

In other words, get to know people around here before talking shit.

LOL ok dood. haha I dont recall talking like that, and if you ever met me you probably would know how I am...lol..I am far from what your opinion might be of me...but serioulsy its all good bro. Im not angry I think its funny and cool that you guys respect this stuff and have passion for it like I do..thanks man sorry I didt mean to come off like that

this thread is too funny.

Welcome to the site dude. And thanks for not getting your E-undies in a bunch. Good form on your part. I'll rep you later.

Might as well have your screen name changed to #1Stunta. :D

LOL ok dood. haha I dont recall talking like that, and if you ever met me you probably would know how I am...lol..I am far from what your opinion might be of me...but serioulsy its all good bro. Im not angry I think its funny and cool that you guys respect this stuff and have passion for it like I do..thanks man sorry I didt mean to come off like that

I'm just bustin your balls man. I'm maybe being a little harsh, but we're trying to get a point across. We all love this thing we call motorcycling and we get very upset when someone tries to give it a bad name by stunting or generally riding like a dumbass on the street. It gives non riders the wrong idea of who we are as a whole. It also gives them a reason to not show us any respect on the roads. That is the crux of our beef with squidliness. You will notice that as a theme on OhioRiders.

So, continue to be cool, roll with the punches, have a sense of humor and get to know the folks on here and you'll fit in fine. :D

In 2004 I was trying to show off for some teenagers wanting me to do a wheelie as I rode past a grocery store and I clutched it way too much. The bike went to 12 o'clock I swear and scared the shit out of me. I let off in a panic and it slammed down so hard I racked my nuts on the gas tank. They couldn't tell I was in pain though because of my helmet, but damn it hurt. Plus it looked legit because I had to hurry up and bring it back down anyway because of traffic in front. I now don't do shit for anyone while on my bike. I don't do nor try wheelies anymore either. :D Power wheelies just happen though, but none of this clutching shit from me anymore.