Going out to old man cave

apendix0157

On September, 15 2009 a few of us have plans to go out to Old Man Cave We all will meet up around 10:30 at Rooster in GroveCity grab a bite to eat hang out we will be leavin around 11:30 from grovecity we will ride to circleville

Rt 56 to Rt 664 then ride the back road of 664 everyone is welcome to come if any one has a better way that we are open to suggestion please try to make it out if you have any question feel free to contact Sam at 614 769 5710 or email me at apendix0157@yahoo.com or myspace somandmee@yahoo.com hope to see some riders out there !

Edited by apendix0157

hey bro are you from lancaster? if you are that would be a long ride to columbus but if your up to it just take 33 to columbus then take 70 west all the way to grove city

Yeah. Maybe, i'm confused. I thought you were heading to old man's cave? Could do that too. I don't mind! It's not in a cage lol. :D

just a quick question. are you allowed to take dogs to state parks like that?

I don't see why you couldn't. If you do, i would take some sort of pooper scooper though, i'm sure...someone would pitch a bitch...if you didn't clean up after them.

As far as the cabins and what not down there, you would have to call them. Rising park in lancaster is pretty cool Brian. You can climb the mountain, and there's trails up through there. There's a gazebo. Tennis court. Places to sit, and have a cookout.

Pics. 2435183310_31136e288a.jpg

cfiles10451.jpg

7491285.jpg

These are just some quick pics i found. :D

Rising Park has a squid problem. Whenever i stop there squids roll out with large female backpacks aboard.

I can talk shit about 'Caster as i was born there. just dont tell anyone.

Sometimes lol. We either have Hd guys, going through there red line revving. Or sportbike squids doing the same.

I didn't know that Jags. How long were you forced to stay in Lancaster?

me and the gf said next year we are gonna try to hit up alot of the state parks for fun either to camp or just hike them and see what they have to offer. i was just wondering. thanks for the info man.

No problem. You can't really camp in Rising Park though. Definitely hike though. Make sure...if you climb the mountain, if your gf's being a b....:D

to mention how far of a drop down it is. Should clear that issue up pretty quick haha. :p