"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

I was half expecting Otto to slam the beard's face into the table like he did stahl. Maybe Otto gave him crimes that never happened? They can't let them dismantle the club. Without samcro they don't have a show, unless they change it to "teller-morrow automotive".

I was half expecting Otto to slam the beard's face into the table like he did stahl. Maybe Otto gave him crimes that never happened? They can't let them dismantle the club. Without samcro they don't have a show, unless they change it to "teller-morrow automotive".

I think Otto may have given him a list of Bobby's crimes not the whole club. If he did give him the whole club I would imagine Potter would have sprang pretty quick and rounded them up.

So am I the only one that thinks Potter has alterior motives? Like he has a hard on for just Clay and going after the club only to get at Clay.

Crazy idea. Potter is JTs half brother or something and is looking to avenge JTs death. If you remember the one time Jema saw him, she paused like she recognized him but couldn't place it.

So am I the only one that thinks Potter has alterior motives? Like he has a hard on for just Clay and going after the club only to get at Clay.

Crazy idea. Potter is JTs half brother or something and is looking to avenge JTs death. If you remember the one time Jema saw him, she paused like she recognized him but couldn't place it.

You might be onto something, because he does kinda look like JT from some of the photos they give us a peek at

I think you guys have a point...there has to be some kind of back story behind Potter. It is too convenient to have him as just some rogue ADA out to shut down SAMCRO...who just HAPPENS to resemble JT...and is also a biker. Also if you remember when the black sherriff was tearing the shit out of the club house and knocking the pics off of the wall he pauses and picks up JT's pic then the camera zooms in...almost like he was making a subconsious connection. I bet there is some kind of crazy back story...and I have a feeling we will find out either in the finale or beginning of season 5. I don't think Potter IS JT though, he doesn't appear old enough for starters...perhaps younger brother or half brother? His reasoning behind the RICO deal could be to shut down the IRA/Cartel and put some distance between them and SAMCRO...while putting SAMCRO's criminal blame on Clay landing him behind bars. This would grant JT's wishes that the club would be out of drugs AND guns and also leave Jax in charge of the club. So maybe it is Jax's good uncle coming in to set things right? Just a weird theory...but it kind of makes sense.

Edited by drew95gt

Last night was crazy. Tera has become as evil and manipulative as Jemma. I kind of like it that it looks like she got one over on Jemma, but I was not expecting her to not only push Jax to kill Clay, but to give him the murder weapon as well.

for sure, that was a good twist. Makes you think that Tara would be a better "Queen" than Gemma in the future and lays the ground work for that path.

So was Romeo lying about there being no agency against SAMCRO b/c he wanted the meet with the Kings to still go through or is Potter not a real ADA?

Not much glimpses of the next episode other than Jax putting knife to Clay's throat...

So was Romeo lying about there being no agency against SAMCRO b/c he wanted the meet with the Kings to still go through or is Potter not a real ADA?

I have been trying to figure this out. The best I can figure is that Romeo lied only because if Potter was not a real ADA then they wouldn't have locked up Bobby.

Of course neither may be true because Otto didn't flip on the whole club he just gave up info on Bobby.

Edited by Vulcan_Rider

Gemma is so fucked. Without jax or clay at the head of that table she has nothing. Potter has to be a real ADA, remember his huge staff he already replaced once? I wonder how long it will be before what's left of the club finds out juice and bobby are locked up and that they got sold out. Also, Wtf is up with tig's crazy ass? Now they got a war with the niners. Also, didn't opie seem pretty laid back for having a bullet hole in hIs hand? Pretty sure just about anyone would be screaming like a bitch. This season is pretty crazy, Idk how they will top it next year. Hope it ends better than lost did.

Wendy will be the reason Jax will stay in charming.. Gemma cant stop him from leaving, but Wendy can. she will get an attorney and somehow get the law involved for her to be able to see her son, or have full custody or something. that will keep jax in town

WOW!!! HOLY CRAP... Some BIG freakin' curveballs tonight! Sutter wove a pretty intricate tale this last few episodes! I doff my cap! Not the least of which will obviously be an upcoming blood feud next season with whosoever daughter that was that Tig killed/ran over

Something tells me the Federal case against Samcro is going to fall apart.

DING!... Fries are done

You might be onto something, because he does kinda look like JT from some of the photos they give us a peek at

Funny... I hadn't read this stuff prior to watching tonights episode, & was thinking the same thing at the end when they morphed Jax & Terra into the pic of Gemma & John... John looked an awful lot like Potter in that pic!

3 best lines of tonight's episode...

"Eli... I have tremendous respect for you"... "You're one odd dude, man... You realize that's hard to get past, right?"

Made me laugh out loud

"Why'd you do this?!?"... "Because I don't like you!... And the good guys needed a win"

"You're sittin' here brother... You cool with that?"... long pause... "Abbbbsolutely"