"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

Unser looked like he was at the table. I gotta say, this wasn't a very climactic episode, it definitely leaves us all hungry for next season. It will definitely extend the show a few more seasons. It will be interesting to see how they resolve all the feuds and issues revolving around the club.

BTW... Anybody else notice where Unser was sitting at during the ending montage?

Yea, he was at Clay's kitchen table. Going to be good next year, just hope they can keep it as interesting as the last 4 years.

What rank did they switch at the end and chibs get?

I think Sargent at Arms...That was the patch that Tigs tore off and gave to Clay a few episodes back at least.

Surprised not to see Opie at the table.

Nobody seems to care about Bobby being MIA...

Definitely several curve balls at the end with the CIA and Galindo cartel. Good stuff!

I still think Happy would have been a better choice.

Jax doesn't have the history with Hap that he does with Chibs...so it makes more sense to have Chibs. Remember Hap was nomad until just recently. He is unsure of Tig's loyalty to Clay so I am not shocked he wouldn't let him be his right hand man. More questions than answers with the season finale...it's going to be a long wait for next season. I am kind of curious to see where Opie will land when next season starts...if he is going to back Jax or not.

Reading back a few pages, I must be the only guy that no longer likes the show...? It's getting wholly unbelievable now. I don't generally require my entertainment to be realistic (I watch the hell out of American Horror Story) but c'mon... feels like the show has run it's course.

I liked the nod to The Shield in Juice's cell.

That was funny.

Reading back a few pages, I must be the only guy that no longer likes the show...? It's getting wholly unbelievable now. I don't generally require my entertainment to be realistic (I watch the hell out of American Horror Story) but c'mon... feels like the show has run it's course.

They're showing signs of what almost every show goes through, a dead space 3-4 seasons out.

Season two was ridiculous with the Irish bullshit, and season 3 was better, but not great. I thought this season was the best one since the first.

It kills an hour every week with some outlandish characters, that's good enough for me.

What rank did they switch at the end and chibs get?

I think Sargent at Arms...That was the patch that Tigs tore off and gave to Clay a few episodes back at least.

Yeah... He was askin' Chibs to be his Sgt. Tiggy thought he was just gonna saunter on up to the same 'ol seat. Jax is sayin' Chibs is the one he trusts most to protect his life, & Chibs is sayin' he's willin' to lay down his life for Jax... I thought the way they spoke those lines was brilliant acting on their part... Conveyed the depth of the moment & the pact

• 3 weeks later...