"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

Awww... Isn't that sweet? Clay gave McGee's old lady his O9 patch

What a teddy bear he is... After throwin' her old man off a roof 'n all ;)

"Sorry about your old man" [i had to throw him off the roof to make a point...here's his patch]

So, season finale Tara gets killed by Salazar...Jax kills Salazar and gets caught...flips on the club to keep his ass out of jail so he's there for his son. End of TV series.

So, season finale Tara gets killed by Salazar...Jax kills Salazar and gets caught...flips on the club to keep his ass out of jail so he's there for his son. End of TV series.

Yeah.... I've been thinkin' they haven't really developed any storylines heading into next season, once they get home from Ireland.

The only real loose end will be Jimmy, and they still have one more episode to take care of him. But all's good w/ SAMBEL now, the IRA has granted carte' blanche, Cammy's dead, Jax knows all about his dad now, Abel's home, etc, etc, etc

Doesn't seem to me they've left a lot to build on for next season, other than the whole Mayor Hale bit, still tryin' to rid Charming of SOA, & if they decide to drag out the whole Tara/Salazar bit... But I don't see how you could build a whole 'nother season around what's left to play out of that :dunno:

McGee's Old lady slipped those letters from John Teller into someones bag so I am thinking there is at least a little more to find out about what happened to to him and how he got killed. Then there's the IRA giving the club full access to their entire arsenal. Not much but it seems there should be a little more material there. That's in addition to the stuff that Fonzie brought up. There's gotta be something since they signed for another season next year.

McGee's Old lady slipped those letters from John Teller into someones bag so I am thinking there is at least a little more to find out about what happened to to him and how he got killed. Then there's the IRA giving the club full access to their entire arsenal. Not much but it seems there should be a little more material there. That's in addition to the stuff that Fonzie brought up. There's gotta be something since they signed for another season next year.

Excellent point... I forgot all about her slippin' the letters in the bag. Could be the basis for the entire next season in that one simple act!

Jax (& us)finally finds out what happened to his dad... Even though he claimed he was "done listening to dead men"... And how Clay & Gemma ended up together

My next season prediction:

Jax will have renewed resolve to clean up the Sons in order to make a better life for his kid. This will cause a rift within the club. Gemma's legal troubles and Jax's cooperation with Feds will put Jax and Clay head to head with members choosing sides and Gemma stuck in the center but unable to help.

Competing gangs and Charming's gov't will attempt to take advantage of the weakened club and try to put the Sons under.

A surprise death, maybe Opie, will get the group back together to preserve the club.

This season was ok...left a lot of loose ends though. Like whatever happened to the goofy looking prospects?? What's going to happen with SamBel now?? What will Jax do with what he learned about JT while he was in Ireland?? How is Jax gonna pull the wool over the club's eyes and hide his cooperation with the FBI investigation?? There are a lot of storylines that need closure. The season finale had better wrap some of these up for the sake of keeping the storyline from getting out of hand. I forsee a split in the club being the story for next season, some members taking Jax's lead and maybe going legitimate (or nomad) and some people siding with Clay and staying a 1% club. I still think there is more to JT's story and death than we are being told, hopefully some light will be shed on this.

I still think there is more to JT's story and death than we are being told, hopefully some light will be shed on this.

Agreed. I think we'll find out more about that once Jax starts delving into those letters Maureen left him

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!! batman.gif

I missed minutes 30 thru 45 Tues night, & just picked it up tonight. Didn't know Stahl killed her own girlfriend :wtf:

Just when I think she can't be any more of a cold hearted bitch... She ups the ante :nono:

What if she gets kicked out of the FBI and hooks up with Jacks

^now thats just creepy

I TOLD you they sounded like a couple during that one call Jax made to her while in Ireland! :D

Contrary to what I thought last week... Tonight's the season finale'

Looks like the guys find out Jax's deal w/ Stahl, & give him the snitch treatment... Unless they've just edited the commercials/previews to make us think that

I'm glad Opie got revenge for Donna's death. This season ended with a bang Chibbs finally got his one on one with Jimmy, Jax outsmarted the Feds big time, and more clues were revealed about JT's death...I KNEW Clay had something to do with it. Now the wait begins for next season. ugh.

great season finale. wasn't expecting that! very Godfather-esque. agree with Drew about Opie's and Chibs revenge nice to see that happen.

DIdn't leave a huge cliff hanger like usual though. I heard rumblings on the internet that even though FX signed up for season 4, but Sutter was not happy with all the Corporate Direction he was getting.

Anybody else cheering?!? :D

Soooo glad to finally see Stahl get her just desserts, & Chib finally get his retribution against Jimmy!

Well I guess there it is in "black & white"... Gemma &/or Clay supposedly killed John, per his letter :nono:

Who the heck's Thomas??

Edited by Fonzie