Go Buckeyes!!!!

twisted12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!

my poor cat hates it when bucks are on tv... he's peacefully sleeping on the bed and I keep yelling "yes"

You're in bed already on a Saturday night?!? I hope it's with some pussy besides your cat! :lol:

Bucks have looked great the whole game 'til this drive. You guys better not blow it & make the Big 10 a laughing stock again!!!! :mad:

You're in bed already on a Saturday night?!? I hope it's with some pussy besides your cat! :lol:

Bucks have looked great the whole game 'til this drive. You guys better not blow it & make the Big 10 a laughing stock again!!!! :mad:

not just 1... 3! Man... I need a new life

Daammn :nono: I actually feel bad for you guys

Tressel's been a hell of a coach for OSU, but he chokes on the big game just like Cooper used to choke on Michigan

Now we gotta listen to all the so called "experts" runnin' their traps even more about how bad the Big 10 sucks, even though UM beat a ranked Notre Dame today

how the fuck did they blow that? outplayed them 98% of the game and lose. Guess that's what happens when you spot a team 7 to start the game and let them get 2 chances at the half time field goal. Defense was stellar until that last drive... unbelievable.

Monopoly-SmallPartsChokingHazard-387x233.jpg

Edited by smashweights

OMG I just don't get it...they had the game wrapped up and fell apart the last quarter. Damn, now I have to listen to all the "Big-10 Sucks" rants AGAIN....at least Michigan played a hell of a game and beat ND. Eh, well...next time we will get 'em. Go Bucks!

Defense simply let one get by and that was the difference in the game.

But if you look at it this way.....In no way did USC cover the spread....a lot of guys lost money tonight betting on USC.

That in itself makes me smile.

IMHO, I thought OSU would lose tonight, but I thought we were gonna get spanked,

so I was impressed with the game, up until we lost anyway :rolleyes: