Jack Ass Flats, Huber Heights???

Fazerlady

Damn.. ALL of Huber heights, though?? That's messed up!

(says the chick who lives in Xenia)

srsly. I hate Huber! I honestly believe that to be true about TPT. Huber is where my MX-5 got wrecked into when some ghetto white trash ran a red light in his sweet ass Corsica with rims. I'm pretty sure he was pissed I ruined his rims and shit. Thats the kind of attitude those pieces of trash have. They don't care about anyone else, its never their fault, and everyone is out to get them, especially "the man"

I lived in huber from birth (1985) til i graduated college (2008) went to Wayne and all. I mean, it's a step up from fairborn and maybe xenia, but my god I cant go anywhere without seeing all the people i couldnt stand in high school STILL hanging around there.

I lived in huber from birth (1985) til i graduated college (2008) went to Wayne and all. I mean, it's a step up from fairborn and maybe xenia, but my god I cant go anywhere without seeing all the people i couldnt stand in high school STILL hanging around there.

:lol: and thats why i dont live in fairborn anymore

:werd: rep earned.

everytime i've been to fairborn i've wanted a CCW license.

:lol: