8 year old draggin knee

Hoblick

Get that kid a little larger frame and send him loose on the Dragon. I guarantee he'll annihilate 90% of the Harley squids out there. :)

Super awesome points: Have him wear a short over his gest saying you just got owned by a 8 year old. :D

that kid is bad ass

He really is just sick...I've watched those videos a lot...the first one I think he was 8 and 9, and the second they got him a bigger bike and he's 10... It takes awhile in the 2nd vid to realize he isn't the one with the camera...he is the little guy flying all over the place that the camera guy is trying to catch! lol....

Get that kid a little larger frame and send him loose on the Dragon. I guarantee he'll annihilate 90% of the Harley squids out there. :)

Super awesome points: Have him wear a short over his gest saying you just got owned by a 8 year old. :D

He would own the sport bike posers too

There were a lot of 8-12yr old kids racing with us this weekend on their NSR50's and other bikes! Superstars for sure!

Local fast kid Tyler Butts use to race with us on his 70cc Metrakit, he now races a RS125 and was at Mid Ohio this past weekend getting into the 41's with his 125, and it was his 3rd time on it!

_DSC9208_600.jpg

Peter Lenz will be the real deal some day soon, but I know he crashed relatively recently. within the last year for sure.

something about his RS125 being in bad repair, and his brakes failing. In the hospital, he wrote his dad a note that said "no one pumped my brakes," presumably after a tire change, or something. In reality, there was a major failure in the master cylinder, or the caliper, or something...

regardless, he was out of racing fora little while, healing, and his parents were saving to get him a newer bike.