Dayton Thread

granda080

Hey Granda, I feel the same way. A Dayton area thread would be cool. :-)

It used to be broken up into cities rather than region. It changed a few months ago. I'm not sure anyone else seemed to mind it. I guess I don't really either, I just have to be more aware of where posting people are from.

I'm thinking there aren't any good Dayton roads to ride.........I'm not one for just riding though......9 times out of 10 I'm suiting up to hit the curves.

Most of what I used to ride around here is traveled by construction vehicles and now has gravel all over them or they are under construction themselves.

For me, I usually like to ride about 2 or more hours doing nothing but curve chasing.

If anyone else is up for doing the KY or other long rides on these types of roads hit me up.

For those that just want to ride and grab a bite to eat and drink.......yeah that's not me.....sorry

I'm thinking there aren't any good Dayton roads to ride.........I'm not one for just riding though......9 times out of 10 I'm suiting up to hit the curves.

Most of what I used to ride around here is traveled by construction vehicles and now has gravel all over them or they are under construction themselves.

For me, I usually like to ride about 2 or more hours doing nothing but curve chasing.

If anyone else is up for doing the KY or other long rides on these types of roads hit me up.

For those that just want to ride and grab a bite to eat and drink.......yeah that's not me.....sorry

I would be interested in the 2 or more hr ride. And no i'm not in florida......In wilmington for the next several weeks.

Edited by LT. Dan