Gump

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Thinking for men

2. Profit

Spin away, my friend, but bring your A game... you can't outspin me.. I work for the media :lol:

:lol:No offense to anyone. Women are great, especially when their clothes are at the end of the bed. :p Just off the top of my head.

Fucking and sucking.

Dishes and Laundry.

Cooking and cleaning.

Taking the trash out.

Going shopping.

Washing your bike, and or car.

Impressing your buddies.

Ok...i'm done...back to the top. ^^

Yes...women are great for alot of wonderful things. Sexy, smart, funny. Kind, caring. But it goes without saying.....you drive us men...absolutely fucking nuts. :D

I am at a point in my life that I can't stand women! I'm so happy being single! All women do is make things more complicated. I agree they are great at times but 99.999% of the time they are annoying! I think I will die an old hobit and be happy. So much less stress and drama.

I am at a point in my life that I can't stand women! I'm so happy being single! All women do is make things more complicated. I agree they are great at times but 99.999% of the time they are annoying! I think I will die an old hobit and be happy. So much less stress and drama.

And that, my friends, is why hookers are great. All the sex, none of the lip, and they leave when you are done. You have to learn to make your own sammiches though. I really like sammiches......

go ghey and you won't have that issue anymore....:D oh wait you are ghey so never mind!!:p

You just gotta know how to play them man. Shiny objects, never listen to them. Leave when you want, do what you want. They should get the hint. :D

Dude...seriously? Really? Every guy has had a love/hate relationship with a woman. But...you have this with WOMEN? I prefer to be disease free, like my friend Mr A. So hookers are...a no go. If you want some poon, your eventually going to have to end up dealing with them. Not every relationship has to be serious. Go as long as you can, or want... and then kindly show them the door.