best place to get tires from

Hoblick

thanks for the offer, but ive already made my mind up on the road 2s. i have heard nothing but good things about them. so im gonan go ahead and pick a set of them up in a month or so

I need a tread guage to see what I've used so far. Pushing 3K miles and still look new. I think they're gonna last awhile.

I need a tread guage to see what I've used so far. Pushing 3K miles and still look new. I think they're gonna last awhile.

good cause, as far as mileage the dunlops are getting less than what i expected, or heard from other people.

i have the better part of 6k on them pushing 7 and they are about toast front and rear. probably can squeeze another maybe 1000 miles out of them, atleast im hoping.

as for traction though.. i really didnt expect them to grip as well as they do. for a sport touring tire the grip in the corners are insane. i have worn them edge to edge and havent had a slip out with them.

i hear the PR2s are even better in the corners than these dunlops.. we will find out