rider down in huber

granda080

Hey all,

I was driving down Brant about 45 min ago and saw a terrible scene. It was a Honda, blue sliver and black, torn up at the corner of Taylorsville rd and brant. The bike was shattered all over the rode. There was a large econoline van within the taped off area. No biker to be seen. I hope whoever it is, is okay. I'm pretty sure this will be on channel 2 their truck was pulling up. Damn...why the hell would anyone be out in this shitty weather. Prayers are out to whoever it is.

Edited by granda080

where did you read that? I can't find anything on any of the news channels...:confused:

They just broadcasted it on Channel 2 news. The story hasn't posted yet. I would guess it will be up late tonight or tomorrow. After the Monday night game I would guess it will be shown again. That is the other channel 2 in Dayton.

I don't feel so bad for the guy, looks like poetic justice was served

http://www.whiotv.com/news/21028454/detail.html

Wanted Man Crashes Motorcylce

Kathryn Burcham, Reporter

Posted: 9:56 pm EDT September 20, 2009

HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio -- A Dayton man is in Miami Valley Hospital with serious head injuries after a motorcycle crash Sunday evening in Huber Heights.

Police said they first spotted 23 year old Scott Finfrock on Old Troy Pike and attempted to pull him over for what they called minor traffic infractions.

Instead, officers said Finfrock sped away and police did not pursue him.

But just moments later, authorities said Finfrock, headed eastbound on Taylorsville Road, slammed into the side of a van heading southbound on Brandt Pike.

Medics on scene said Finfrock, who was not wearing a helmet, suffered extensive head injuries and was taken to Miami Valley Hospital. The two occupants of the van were not injured, according to police.

Investigators then discovered Finfrock did not have a license, but did have a felony warrant for his arrest stemming from a burglary in Huber Heights.

As well, Lt. Gerry Gustin added, "The vehicle he [Finfrock] was riding was stolen out of Florida."

Police said Finfrock will face numerous criminal charges once he recovers from his injuries.

I find it ironic that there was just a thread dogging Heights, then a few days later... this.

I'm going to stop talkin shit about Xenia now. Xenia... the city of hospitality.

:lol: and philly is the city of brotherly love... I think when I was there a couple years ago 5 police officers were shot in a matter of a week

Some roads were hazardous today, from the lack of rain over the last few weeks. The build up of oil and vehicle liquids on the roadways got slippery when wet. Link to thread and article in Columbus today.

No joke. My traction control was keeping very busy with the GTO's rearend today. So I turned it off... :D