Got $110? STT has Nashville or GingerMan Oct 3/4 for $110

STT-Guy

Nashvegas as we call it is a fun track! Once u pull in u feel like ur at a major race track with all the stands and lights. Also a huge bonus is the massive garages you get with electric and running water included! Its so cool to ride on the banking and theres nothing really like it other than daytona that i know of! There will be a handfull of junkies there so if u needed a ride down maybe u caould hook up with one of them to save more $$$$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QiTtiRngAs

Not to stray off topic too much...But anyone got infos on Monticello or Carolina Motorsports Park? Was looking at either of those for an end of the year track day. I have done the directions to know how far they are...just seeing if anyone has tried them and knows how the track is/surface is etc.

Nashvegas as we call it is a fun track! Once u pull in u feel like ur at a major race track with all the stands and lights. Also a huge bonus is the massive garages you get with electric and running water included! Its so cool to ride on the banking and theres nothing really like it other than daytona that i know of! There will be a handfull of junkies there so if u needed a ride down maybe u caould hook up with one of them to save more $$$$.

Is that a nascar track with a road course in the infield?