DJ Tiesto Fan BOMA 10/13

Big Chief201

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow guess there's a lot of people that just aren't in shape enough to enjoy techno. Its the best thing to run to, its the best thing to work out to and the best thing to drive/ ride to. its about the energy and the adrenaline rush. now i do enjoy rock but it doesn't have the raw, pedal to the metal, i just ran a 5k in 16 minutes because i'm awesome feeling that techno does. eh guess the haters just don't understand.

Listening to Wasted and getting really pumped.

Roll call, who's coming. I will be and 2, maybe 3 buddies.

For anyone on the fence, you won't find a better techno/dance show. It's worth the price of admission. Yeah, I'm a little bit excited, I'll shut up now.

Listening to Wasted and getting really pumped.

Roll call, who's coming. I will be and 2, maybe 3 buddies.

For anyone on the fence, you won't find a better techno/dance show. It's worth the price of admission. Yeah, I'm a little bit excited, I'll shut up now.

He puts on a good show and normally has a good set, but he doesnt put on the best show.

Donald Glaude, Bad Boy Bill, Qbert, Ztrip have put on some of the best shows ive seen. Those guys interact with the crowd like none other. Really get you pumped and jumping.