DJ Tiesto Fan BOMA 10/13

Big Chief201

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow guess there's a lot of people that just aren't in shape enough to enjoy techno. Its the best thing to run to, its the best thing to work out to and the best thing to drive/ ride to. its about the energy and the adrenaline rush. now i do enjoy rock but it doesn't have the raw, pedal to the metal, i just ran a 5k in 16 minutes because i'm awesome feeling that techno does. eh guess the haters just don't understand.

Really? Really? Wtf does being in shape have to do with the horrible sound of techno? Whether your in shape or not, you still hear the same bs. Listen to some Disturbed, Ac Dc, Mudvayne, Slipkot, but techno...? Come on. I'll put this in the same category as religion. I don't care what god, or religion you follow....but don't ask me to believe in it. Don't preach to me about it. I made some suggestions, just like you did...and we all have our opinions.

Maybe...if techno was good...i could understand where your coming from. But that's not the case. :D

to each his own......

I listen to everything from Techno, to country, to Rap, to Rock. Everyone has their own lifting/working out music. For example when hitting the weights I listen to Rammstein and stuff like that but when running and cardio its strictly techno....

:plus1:On everything except the techno.

In all fairness I went to see Mars Volta last night. Somehow them and Tiesto came to Columbus on the same flippin night. I couldn't not go see my favorite band.

I love Tiesto's music, but if I'm seeing someone live, there's not as much performance involved in Techno.

THAT WAS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! the energy level was something that could never be matched

More energy than your girlfriend when youre fucking her and whisper in her ear... Your sister is better? I mean nothing compares to that :)

Really? Really? Wtf does being in shape have to do with the horrible sound of techno? Whether your in shape or not, you still hear the same bs. Listen to some Disturbed, Ac Dc, Mudvayne, Slipkot, but techno...? Come on. I'll put this in the same category as religion. I don't care what god, or religion you follow....but don't ask me to believe in it. Don't preach to me about it. I made some suggestions, just like you did...and we all have our opinions.

Maybe...if techno was good...i could understand where your coming from. But that's not the case. :D

well if you don't want to be called a fat slob for not liking techno then don't call me gay for liking it.:cool::D