Football - OSU vs. Illini - Sect 7A

OsuMj

Weren't you posting not too many weeks ago about not having money to do anything anymore?

I could of sworn that was you. ;)

Have a good time at the game!

This is true but no one read the thread. I was talking about after I got kicked out the rents house. Good news they are keeping the house so I will be staying there til I sell my car.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Pratt was on these?

she sent me a text message first and graciously offered but I've had season tix for the last 5 years. The student tickets are only $30 each so they'd be making $70 off each tix. No biggie but I don't want to spend that much over face value unless its one of our huge rivals. I'll be sitting at home in front of the plasma watching it in HD tomorrow instead. Good luck MJ! They are great seats tho!!! :D

Is it suppose to be storming??

Nick NOBODY in the stadium cares about he weather. We just dress appropriately. Last year for the michigan game I had on long johns, 2 coats, hand and foot warmer packets, etc. I was still a bit cold but I LOVE being in the stadium atmosphere for the rival games! Woot!

OBO by 8pm... :)

BuckIDs do have a photo on them, but they dont look at them. My mom once got through with a 24 year old mexican male's ID.

MJ they've looked at my buck ID every time. My friend who was black had a white person's buck ID and they wouldn't let her in. It was kinda crazy! I was PISSED!!!! So your momma was vewy vewy lucky! :)

I've been through there several times with other people's IDs and they have never checked. If all else fails, there are other gates to enter through.

My price was based off of what I saw the tickets going for online for seats similar to mine. I don't know what tickets are being sold for in real life, but like I said, I'm probably going to be taking the "best offer" which will likely be less than $100. I'm fine with that...

SO these are student Tickets that HAVE not been Upgraded....

Anyone but a student trying to use these without you upgrading them will be taking a serious chance at possibly missing the show and wasting the tix.

I would grab them in a second if they were ready to go upgraded.

SO these are student Tickets that HAVE not been Upgraded....

correct.

Anyone but a student trying to use these without you upgrading them will be taking a serious chance at possibly missing the show and wasting the tix.

I've never had a problem getting people in who were not students, but, I guess apparently some people have? I dont know. In my opinion there isn't much of a chance you would miss the game, but I understand the comment, there is a possibility I suppose.

I would grab them in a second if they were ready to go upgraded.

I'll check into this & get back to ya...

MJ they've looked at my buck ID every time. My friend who was black had a white person's buck ID and they wouldn't let her in. It was kinda crazy! I was PISSED!!!! So your momma was vewy vewy lucky! :)

lol damn. they rarely, if ever looked at my ID. actually they only asked me twice, and both times they just wanted to see that i had one period. they never inspected it. they dont have time lol there are 50,000 people in line behind me...

i passed my ID through the fence to my friend right in front of the usher and a state trooper and no one said shit.

if someone DOES give you shit, there are like 34 gates to get in there. just keep trying. you will get in.

Edited by John

Nick NOBODY in the stadium cares about he weather. We just dress appropriately. Last year for the michigan game I had on long johns, 2 coats, hand and foot warmer packets, etc. I was still a bit cold but I LOVE being in the stadium atmosphere for the rival games! Woot!

Tru dat, but I made that comment because of what ZACH said which I'm posting below.

Because it's gonna be a monsoon.

$200 buys a lotta beer and wings in a dry bar :D

Just curious....Did you get rid of these?

If you ever want to sell anymore you have and are willing to go get them upgraded.....PM me..I will buy almost any home game.

nah, i was gonna go to the game if i didnt sell them, but I feel like shit, so i'm not going...

I'll probably post a few more on here throughout the season, hopefully with more notice.

i went. had a great time. all you need is a poncho.

my buddy had 2 tickets and he could not give them away. we were standing outside before game time:

"free tickets. two free tickets! walk up and take them out of my hand"

no one wanted them.

bunch of pansies.