FS: 2008 Hayabusa that refuses to turn

Disclaimer

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=229298

I felt sorta bad for the guy, so I cross posted it on here to continue to egg on the "Hayabusa's can't turn" hater club. :p

I have a 2008 Hayabusa that I've listed for sale for $7500 but would also consider trading down for a track bike. I'll consider all options. I took the busa to Barber last October and went down twice. It was my first track day and I pushed it too hard for what it is. I want to get a smaller track bike and get back on the horse. I'd prefer to get a race-prepped 600 or 750 with a clear title and the boot, depending on the trade. Again, all trades considered. Thanks.

I'm selling well below Kelley Blue Book because of the cosmetic damage. I took the bike to Barber on one Saturday in October of last year and laid it down on both sides. It's just cosmetic damage. This bike is in PERFECT mechanical condition. It has been maintained meticulously with oil changes regularly by certified mechanics at the Motoplex here in Clarksville, TN.

It has Brocks Alien Head exhaust and sounds awesome. It has a Power Commander which is tuned and mapped to the Alien Head exhaust to maximize the balance power and fuel efficiency. I put Buell pegs which lower your foot position about an inch for more comfort. I have one inch Risers and 3/4" Heli bars which bring the bars up and back for more comfort. I have the stock pegs and handlebars which I can put back on the bike. I have the stock screen but right now there's a Tinted Double Bubble Screen, which is trimmed on the sides to fit the risers/bars. The tires are almost brand new. The odometer just hit 10,000 miles so the bike is still VERY NEW. With the exception of the scratched fairings, this bike is in perfect condition.

I also have Corbin Seats, front and rear, including a rear backrest, and Joe Rocket soft saddlebags that I'll sell too, not to mention the two helmets I have.

Check the pics. I'm looking to sell soon and my price is firm, since it's 1700 below blue book! The bike is located 10 minutes south of Sango Wal-mart, just off of Highway 12. Email me at yow@ericyow.com.

100_3307.jpg

100_3308.jpg

100_3310.jpg

100_3317.jpg

IMG00340.jpg

IMG00327.jpg

I hate those shorty pipes. Long alien head ftw.

He's not even leaning in the picture with his knee down. I think most of it is "him". He's doing the right thing though if he wants to be a track warrior though. Constant track time = needing a good track bike and not a big bore.

I just hope you don't really believe that was trey betey's bike. that thing is spray painted and all scratched the hell up. for $9k I'd expect a real paint job.

I don't know who trey betey is. Google gave me no results either. I didn't even read the post, I just looked at the pictures. It's way better for a track bike than a busa.

I don't know who trey betey is. Google gave me no results either. I didn't even read the post, I just looked at the pictures. It's way better for a track bike than a busa.

oh yeah def better no doubt.

but it's all beatup etc. no doubt been crashed a few times. even the exhaust can is crushed.

but trey batey is a really fast wera racer.

http://www.vesrahsuzuki.com/Tray.aspx

Edited by serpentracer

see i told everyone....... no turn :popcorn:

i didnt tell anyone.... i decided to keep the information to myself, i figured it would me less painful not to tell them, considering they would have hurt feelings, a hurt bike, and hurt. but if you dont tell them they just have a hurt bike and hurt.

i didnt tell anyone.... i decided to keep the information to myself, i figured it would me less painful not to tell them, considering they would have hurt feelings, a hurt bike, and hurt. but if you dont tell them they just have a hurt bike and hurt.

thats alot of hurt :lol: