Human Jumbotron

Lunatik3

Those crazy Asians. The Dallas Cowboys could have saved a ton of cash by buying those Asian people instead of the big jumbotron. You can probably by Asians for pennies on the dollar VS anything in the US.

I keed, I keed.

lol wut

looks like korean to me, unless i magically learned to read that dirty jap-speak.

maybe i need to cut down on the hentai.

like a boss

My moment of humility for the day... I went back and watched it again. The first time I watched it it said something about Japanese on the bottom and I didnt look at the hungul. After looking again, it is deff hungul not Japanese. My bad.

My moment of humility for the day... I went back and watched it again. The first time I watched it it said something about Japanese on the bottom and I didnt look at the hungul. After looking again, it is deff hungul not Japanese. My bad.

ok good, I was about to ask what all those Korean kids were doing in Japan...

oh, and Jbot, lots of Japanese characters are actually Chinese.

But some Japanese characters are only found in Japanese.

Edited by ReconRat

Yeah, I wanted to think that, but there weren't players on the field? And nobody in the stands. I figured it was done for the video. Still cool though.

They were practicing for the game. Sheesh... Do i have to explain everything for you guys. The damn Japs were practicing their horrible "skills" to get ready for the golf match at a stadium in russia. Any other questions?