• saturday october 17th
    • saturday october 24th
    • saturday october 31st
    • get stuffed! I'm gonna have hookers and blow every weekend

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right BornSinner and NOBODY is stealing my camera again. Someone else stole my camera during the USC game and took pics of their balls! Grrrr!

I still have NO clue what I want to be......

And I think I have pics of Sarah Palin biting on those things hanging out of the hooter girls shorts. :lol:

I would be afraid someone would steal someone elses camera and take nuaghty pictures of me whilst I sleep pratt. :D

Not that any of you sick twisted bastards would do that!

WEll on two separate occasions I've had someone steal my camera and take pics of their sweaty ole ball sacks. Both times the people had OR written all over their bikes. ;)

Chris can you bring your own drinks there? Just wondering...not that I'm drinking this year. :)

just like the christmas party, drinks can be purchased at the bar, the only beverages that can be brought are soda, milk, juice, or water.... I will provide hot dogs n hamburgers like at the spring cook out.... a small donation would be appreciated, I'm thinking 5 bucks per person and split it between the KofC and O.R. Or if people want we can do more....the money will go to good causes either way...

If 5 bucks covers food, that's good. More may be okay if needed, but 5 bucks isn't bad and I don't see anyone complaining about it.

Maybe for a fundraiser, do a best costume, $5 entry, do 60/40, 60% for top 3 costumes, 40 for OR or KofC charities.

just like the christmas party, drinks can be purchased at the bar, the only beverages that can be brought are soda, milk, juice, or water.... I will provide hot dogs n hamburgers like at the spring cook out.... a small donation would be appreciated, I'm thinking 5 bucks per person and split it between the KofC and O.R. Or if people want we can do more....the money will go to good causes either way...

NOBODY is stealing my camera again. Someone else stole my camera during the USC game and took pics of their balls! Grrrr! :lol:

hehehe:o

I would be afraid someone would steal someone elses camera and take nuaghty pictures of me whilst I sleep pratt. :D

Not that any of you sick twisted bastards would do that!

you know this sick twisted bastard would little buddy :D