Stripping and coating

RFM

I do most of my own work, but I'm thinking the next job might be a little beyond me, although it should be simple. I'm thinking of doing a Jet Hot coat on my headers. It's just packed in a little tight with the V-Twin. Any suggestions for a place to take the Aprilia that isn't over the top pricewise to get them taken off? I have a place lined up to do the coating, but think it better to have a seasoned person take them off. Any suggestions?

I do most of my own work, but I'm thinking the next job might be a little beyond me, although it should be simple. I'm thinking of doing a Jet Hot coat on my headers. It's just packed in a little tight with the V-Twin. Any suggestions for a place to take the Aprilia that isn't over the top pricewise to get them taken off? I have a place lined up to do the coating, but think it better to have a seasoned person take them off. Any suggestions?

It's too hard to get at the Falco's headers?!?!?!?

It's too hard to get at the Falco's headers?!?!?!?

There is a bracket in the way of the rear header. Who knows, maybe the motor has to be moved or tilted to get at it? Two bolts is all that connect it to the casing, but just at an awkward point.

Do you have the farings off? I might have the tools you need to get it off. Call me 614 657 8305 maybe I can help ya out RFM

Related to a TV repairman?:D

Thanks- will do. I'll drop a line after work tomorrow.

Cheers!