pcIII maps

conn-e-rot

I got a map for my bike from http://www.faic.cc/index1.html and it runs amazing I had a lot of decel popping and backfiring and it is 98% gone the power is improved throttle response is improved and the gas mileage increased a couple miles per gallon. Best of all it was $50

I got a map for my bike from http://www.faic.cc/index1.html and it runs amazing I had a lot of decel popping and backfiring and it is 98% gone the power is improved throttle response is improved and the gas mileage increased a couple miles per gallon. Best of all it was $50

Imagine how good it would be if you had a map made for YOUR bike.

10% better. Period.

The custom map was not made for me I bought my pipes and pc from a guy that had same bike (same year same mods) so I do not know who made it but he said he paid over $300 for the map (sounded kind of steep but I'm not sure of going rates). Maybe it was popping a lot for me due to the different areas the guy I bought the stuff from is from South Carolina. The next dyno day I will try and make it there to see how it does on the dyno and if I need remapped but right now it runs a lot smoother and I am happy.

The custom map was not made for me I bought my pipes and pc from a guy that had same bike (same year same mods) so I do not know who made it but he said he paid over $300 for the map (sounded kind of steep but I'm not sure of going rates). Maybe it was popping a lot for me due to the different areas the guy I bought the stuff from is from South Carolina. The next dyno day I will try and make it there to see how it does on the dyno and if I need remapped but right now it runs a lot smoother and I am happy.

$300 is a little steep for a custom map, but not too bad.

Really though, the map you downloaded didn't replace a "custom" map for your bike. It replaced a custom map for someone else's bike. That alone should show you that every bike is different and a custom map is the only way to go with a PC.

I would of been curious to of looked over both maps.

$300.00 does seem a bit steep considering I am $150.00 to $200.00 for a map.

agreed....hey brian how do u rest the pc3 even when someone played with the 3 bottons on the pc3 its self?

That begs the question - Who did the "custom" map, and did you make any changes after it was done?

begging the question is when a proposition which requires proof is assumed without proof. it does not mean "to raise the question".

back to your regularly scheduled programming...

begging the question is when a proposition which requires proof is assumed without proof. it does not mean "to raise the question".

back to your regularly scheduled programming...

He proposed that his "downloaded" map replaced a "custom" map without offering any proof.

In reality, his proposition turned out to be false. :rolleyes:

I would of been curious to of looked over both maps.

$300.00 does seem a bit steep considering I am $150.00 to $200.00 for a map.

dammmmnnn i only charge 5 bucks for maps, and mine will lead u to the door steps of any ordn member. i think of it like hollywood's maps to the stars, but with less body guards.