Wheezle's shit talkin

Wheezle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently a handful of people are convinced CbrGirl deleted this thread because of Ninjachk. Well, as I tried explaining too many fucking times to count, it wasn't deleted. The only posts that were deleted were done so by Ninjachk. She has been removed as a moderator for doing this. We don't delete anything, we just move it. So those who keep blaming me and CbrGirl for this wonderful thread being "deleted", here you go. I talked it over with Lance and he said it was okay to move it back. He's posted up that he asked Carie to move it, but nobody believes it. So, now you all can stop your whining and bitching.

As you can see in the attached image, Ninjachk deleted the posts. There are pages and pages of her deleting posts and visitor messages. Pull your heads out of your asses and stop blaming CbrGirl and I. I'm trying to fix the mess.

How in the helllll'd I miss all this bull$hit?!? :confused:

caught.jpg

It's not "getting caught" when you start the thread yourself

WEll then don't piss a sista off! :D

and it's SARA.....no H!

I always spell it correct for 'ya Sara ;)

I don't spend ANY money on women. Poor investments.

With minimal returns :)

It only took everyone 2 weeks to see who I was dating and I thought I was being very standoffish with him.

Something else I apparently missed out on :wtf:

You guys really need to ease up, MJ is having enough time being an unmarried pregnant woman, she doesn't need all this extra guff.

Hasn't Justin manned up as the "baby daddy" yet?!?

This was a great thread!! :D All this started over someone bragging about getting laid. Too funny!!!

Ding!.... Fries are done!!

I guess I am the second to last to know

Apparently I'm officially "THE last" to know what my groupie's been up to behind my back :eek:

Agreed!! I think this is my favorite thread of all time!! I just keep thinking.....

1) Why would someone create a thread to brag about banging someone?

2) Even worse someone from here

3) You just blew your shot at ever banging any other chick on here

4) Good detective work on OR

5) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA she got pissed and deleted shit

I hope this thread lives forever :D

Nice synopsis Blake! thumb.gif

BTW..... Might I suggest someone a little older & wiser for a replacement mod?

I think Recon Tom would be a good one.....

Gets along well with everyone.... Can't ever remember him getting into it with anybody, always helpful beyond what's required, and seems like a good guy