Wheezle's shit talkin

Wheezle

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude..that is...really weird...wtf is that from...? :wtf:

You ask like I know or something... :lol:

I just scour the interwebz to bring you and all my other ORDN crew the random shit I find... nothing more. Some I know, some I do not. This, I have no clue.

You ask like I know or something... :lol:

I just scour the interwebz to bring you and all my other ORDN crew the random shit I find... nothing more. Some I know, some I do not. This, I have no clue.

I'm sure 99.9% of the time you know. Either way...weird...and creepy. She looks about as old as V4's gf. :D

I am gonna go ahead and blame Casper and Fonzie for this whole thread, no real reason why and no evidence to support my theory but overwhelming evidence against my theory...holy shit I'm a democrat!

That... was AWESOME! I think i peed my pants a little. I am glad that i was not drinking anything at the time. ha ha ha.

:lol: I still think this is the best thread ever.... And i think its all Fonzie's fault :popcorn:

I am gonna go ahead and blame Casper and Fonzie for this whole thread, no real reason why and no evidence to support my theory but overwhelming evidence against my theory...holy shit I'm a democrat!

18.gif I love how Ben & I are now taking the blame instead of Lance & Danielle :rolleyes:

Oh well...... As they say..... There's no such thing as bad publicity, as long as people are talkin' about 'cha 04.gif

As you can see in the attached image, Ninjachk deleted the posts. There are pages and pages of her deleting posts and visitor messages. Pull your heads out of your asses and stop blaming CbrGirl and I. I'm trying to fix the mess.

I could have told ya that months ago...I thought mod's did delete posts, not just moved them...:eek:

I could have told ya that months ago...I thought mod's did delete posts, not just moved them...:eek:

Our rule is just move them. There is a reason why we don't delete anything:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=36233&highlight=Facebook

Same thing could apply here.

The only problem i see with that is, if someone really wanted to be vindictive...they could show contact from here, prior to a restraining/protection order. I guess the only thing that would help are the time stamps. Then again...it just depends on the judge...etc.

The only problem i see with that is, if someone really wanted to be vindictive...they could show contact from here, prior to a restraining/protection order. I guess the only thing that would help are the time stamps. Then again...it just depends on the judge...etc.

All posts are stamped time and date.

Valid point and I agree with it.

Wheez needs to post the date and time he stamped Ninjachk.

hmm