850 miles

zr900twin

Me and two buddies left Akron and rode to Allegany nat. forest through all back rodes all the way to williamsport, down to State College and back.

Rt. 6 was an awsome road. Great scenery around Kane Pa. Went to Grand Canyon of Pa. very cool mountains. Friendly pit stops also. Came back on RT.322 to Pymatuming, rt. 5 and 44. Took 4 days, rain was coming in so had to go home.

It's funny how everyone I have talked to has a different location they call the Grand Canyon of Pa.

I'm guessing the lookout you stopped at is north of where I was at 2 weeks ago.

One of these days I hope to make it to the actual Grand Canyon of the east at Letchworth State Park in N.Y. http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/79/details.aspx

the bridge is the Kinsua Bridge , a tornado knocked it down in 2003, they are going to rebuild it. Look it up on the net. We basicly went from rt.80 to 8 to i think 62 to Warren then 59, we messed around Kane and Westline, went to the Westline Inn. I snowmobile that area. Then took rt. 6 all the way to the Grand Canyon of PA. Its on the road map of PA. Then into Williamsport (neat town) then to State College, 322 back to OH.