People on this forum

Likwid

I'm not sure if this belongs here, off topic, or in the market place... but I feel like this is a big enough thing for people that come here...

I can now honestly say, people here are way cooler than I've come to expect from internet peoplez. You're all assholes on a thread about So-and-So or some political thread. But when shit hits the fan or someone needs a hand (either mechanically, with gear, being paralyzed and needing help on their bike) you guys fucking pull through. Buying a jacket from Hoblick was just the final straw.

I've been a member since 5/2009 (I know super right) and I've met a bunch of you, got help with my bike (IP), bought a jacket (hoblick), sold a few things, taken CCW class (JRM)... but beside that, seeing how everyone comes together when someone needs help... everyone with Wheezle, everyone chipping in with bkizz, Nightrider going and getting Mr. A after his accident.

Seriously, Ben, you couldn't have set up a better community, and everyone else, glad you guys aren't douchebags (at least most of you).

Keep on keeping on!

I've NEVER donated to a forum or community before, and not just because I'm a jew, but because I never felt it was worth it. This is worth it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post! I cant wait to finally get to meet everyone rather than type to you guys. It does seem that a lot of people are really helpful and look out for eachother a lot. Good stuff!

P.S. Really??? May 2009 and you have 2,590 posts? GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Thats ridiculous. Do you work? Have a life? Ever ride your bike? Wow...

Good post! I cant wait to finally get to meet everyone rather than type to you guys. It does seem that a lot of people are really helpful and look out for eachother a lot. Good stuff!

P.S. Really??? May 2009 and you have 2,590 posts? GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Thats ridiculous. Do you work? Have a life? Ever ride your bike? Wow...

lol, I work full time, but internet is there and its never a full minute to minute job so I have time to post. No life... I rode 4,000 miles (got my first bike in may)

Seriously, I have a cat that types for me....

lol, I work full time, but internet is there and its never a full minute to minute job so I have time to post. No life... I rode 4,000 miles (got my first bike in may)

Seriously, I have a cat that types for me....

Well, that cat is pretty impressive! ha ha. 4,000 miles isnt TOO bad. Not great but hey, what are you going to do you know? Now, since we are all such great people, get off your lazy butt and go ride! sheesh...

People are great on here all in their own way. I am glad Ive been able to have a good time with a lot of you. I hope it only gets better and bigger!

yes I heart almost everyone on here too. I do have one question tho....wheezles what's up with changing the post from the sex, sex, sex to this....

What is life, as I travel through it I wonder what am I and what is the purpose of my turmoils and challenges? As we all go through life we struggle to understand why we are who we are and why we were put on this Earth. As I type this I am pondering those things and trying to find what I am. I question all my acts as a human being to see if I can catch a glimpse of what I am supposed to be, but I only see what I want to be. How do we know what we are supposed to be or what we need to be in life? I wonder why i have come to this Board at times, but everytime I do I find that one friend to pick me up and be there to help. Thank you to all that have been there to help and pick me up. I just hope one day that I can be there for you all. The only thing I can conclude is that each day is a new day and that Christ is always gonna be there as well and that I should really start putting my faith in him instead of me. The one thing that comes to mind is the poem "Footprints" and that is so uplifting in a time of wonder and need. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

yes I heart almost everyone on here too. I do have one question tho....wheezles what's up with changing the post from the sex, sex, sex to this....

What is life, as I travel through it I wonder what am I and what is the purpose of my turmoils and challenges? As we all go through life we struggle to understand why we are who we are and why we were put on this Earth. As I type this I am pondering those things and trying to find what I am. I question all my acts as a human being to see if I can catch a glimpse of what I am supposed to be, but I only see what I want to be. How do we know what we are supposed to be or what we need to be in life? I wonder why i have come to this Board at times, but everytime I do I find that one friend to pick me up and be there to help. Thank you to all that have been there to help and pick me up. I just hope one day that I can be there for you all. The only thing I can conclude is that each day is a new day and that Christ is always gonna be there as well and that I should really start putting my faith in him instead of me. The one thing that comes to mind is the poem "Footprints" and that is so uplifting in a time of wonder and need. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

WOW! That is a HUGE change!

I agree to put your faith in Him, not yourself! I often forget that, and things get "sideways" until I get things back in order! We had a good analogy on this at church about putting Jesus in the driver's seat, and as we get comfortable, and things are going well, we take over control, and basically end up in a wreck, then we let Him back in cotrol. He used a stool to represent it, and as we would push our way back onto the stool, it would fall over, then he would pick it back up for us.

Anyway, this IS a great group of people. I haven't met many of you, but just from the banter back and forth on different topics, and the willingness to help each other in times of need is just great! I know that the talk of helping each other out is not just BS either, because I doubt that people would put out such heartfelt thanks for things others here have done for them.