Buffalo Wings and Rings

yotaman88210

DO NOT GO THERE THIS THURSDAY

our hook up there (Ron) is getting fucked with by the management. Dont want to go into all the details, but He asked me to post something up for him. So until further notice, I will not be going. We will get this resolved before next season, or Ill put something together at another place. No worries. Thanks!!

- Your friendly Yota

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that sux....

First of all did you ever find the celery in your helmet from last week? :lol:

Secondly, there is a piano bar down in the arena district. Is anyone game for that on Thursday/tomorrow? I've never been there so I'm not sure what time the crowd gets going but it is in the center of CBus so easy to get to for everyone. Just a thought? Whatcha think?

Or my friend John (judgedredd on here) texts me every Thursday about the Park Street Patio? Just another thought. It's gonna be too cold for anyone to ride anyway. I can car pool with some peeps from the east side if anyone wants.

I'm still thinking we should all still go to BWR!!!!!!!!!

did you not c me throw it at u... right b4 dude hollard something at me......

Second....just remember who started it;)

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

did you not c me throw it at u... right b4 dude hollard something at me......

Second....just remember who started it;)

Jeffy started it! lol. I thought you just found the ones in your gloves not the ones I shoved inside the padding of your helmet! :D

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

GARAGE BAR the GM said he would hook us up if we called it home... I still keep in touch with him and he always asks if we will ever try to plan something there.

*thumbs up* i like it... its waaay closer to my home than bwr... pluuus, bwr made me and my co-workers sick once, so I've always been a little hesitant about eating there...

DO NOT GO THERE THIS THURSDAY

our hook up there (Ron) is getting fucked with by the management. Dont want to go into all the details, but He asked me to post something up for him. So until further notice, I will not be going. We will get this resolved before next season, or Ill put something together at another place. No worries. Thanks!! - Your friendly Yota

:violin: thats Ron's tough shit.

Jeffy started it! lol. I thought you just found the ones in your gloves not the ones I shoved inside the padding of your helmet! :D

:nono:... im pretty sure you started it by playn with it an puttn it on peoples sholders(ill admit I laughed)

But i mean come on....messn w/ someones gear ......:rulez:

so just member.......all fair now :D