Adios Dayton!

RSVDon

It's come time for me to head back up to school for yet another term in Michigan. I've only got about 2 more weeks of riding up there. :(

Not to worry though my Internet personality will still be around and, by next June, I'll be back in town and the 'priller will be tearing up the streets yet again. It's been a great riding season around here and I've made quite a few new friends. Thanks guys! See ya on the road next year!

Don

Don, where you at in MI? I'm gonna be up that way in about 2 weeks.

Flint, if you'll be near there hit me up. Not many good roads to ride but yeah.

Until June then. Get the twins firing through the hills and river valleys..:D

Definitely, more than one sport twin on a ride is orgasmic. :D

you best keeps it real! haha. Is there anything good to ride in michigan? I might make the ride up there to just ride!

The best road I've found so far in Michigan is about about as tame as our Dayton ride. :lol: Not worth the trouble. But, if you're into beautiful scenery then the west and northwest sides of the state are absolutely beautiful in the fall.

It's come time for me to head back up to school for yet another term in Michigan. I've only got about 2 more weeks of riding up there. :(

Not to worry though my Internet personality will still be around and, by next June, I'll be back in town and the 'priller will be tearing up the streets yet again. It's been a great riding season around here and I've made quite a few new friends. Thanks guys! See ya on the road next year!

Don

Good Luck hitting the books..