51 members online friday night!!!

shittygsxr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

belive it son , what not to belive youve seen rockin wheelies down 33

I took the bars off put em in a vice an straightened em pulled all the front plastic an lights off semi street fightered it put air in the tires loosened the chain tightened the front axle and its on the road , Ill finish the street fighter conversion over the winter

Your 1000 yes lol. My old bike...not so much. At least your doing/able to do something with it. I unfortunately could not.

Its officially saturday night, and I'm too lazy to walk to the bar where all my friends are...

lol. Too much Tommy's? You sound like a real party animal. :p

ill get him to send me some pics. hes been to BWR a couple times.

flat black 2000/2001? cbr.

yea I know him ,talked to him there been to a cookout with him and he bought a set of my takeoffs too thats whats on his bike now . but its just never worked out to where ive seen his bike thats how my luck goes

Your 1000 yes lol. My old bike...not so much. At least your doing/able to do something with it. I unfortunately could not.

you just need some practice. I saw ya try that day I was doing em beside ya just takes time , get it around 6000rpm 2nd gear pull the clutch in go to 12000 rpm and dump the clutch and cover the rear brake is about all there is to it .......... couple pretty simple steps just gettin em right is the tricky part

yea I know him ,talked to him there been to a cookout with him and he bought a set of my takeoffs too thats whats on his bike now . but its just never worked out to where ive seen his bike thats how my luck goes

you just need some practice. I saw ya try that day I was doing em beside ya just takes time , get it around 6000rpm 2nd gear pull the clutch in go to 12000 rpm and dump the clutch and cover the rear brake is about all there is to it .......... couple pretty simple steps just gettin em right is the tricky part

Thanks for the tips lol. I was just messing around. I just thought it was hilarious, trying to get Erick to wheelie his. Highly doubted it would wheelie with me on it anyway.