51 members online friday night!!!

shittygsxr

I repeat, for the dorks that don't understand geek speek...

I am logged into Ohio Riders on three to five computers continuously.

I never log off.

Therefore, it looks like I'm always on line,

when I could be exploring Mars for all anyone knows...

Or Uranus. :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never log off.

You should have waited till morning for that reply. Your post made you excuse invalid. Actually it made it worse with the whole I am logged on OR from 17 computers and post telepathically comment.

I was thinking convenient store or liquor store

:lol: thats funny... I work in the distributor business and most of the business owners i work with are pakistani or indian... no joke like 95% of all gas stations/convenience stores in Ohio are owned by them. And most of them are all related, whether it be cousins, brothers, etc... its crazy, they all know each other. Unless its a speedway, you can assume its owned by an Indian guy. I don't get it either... such a weird niche market for them to get into... its funny because many of them have master's degrees in engineering or CS and end up working at their cousins gas station or owning their own convenience store. I dunno, maybe if there's anyone on board with pakistani or indian heritage they can chime in and explain.

I never log off.

you can only do that if youre blue and youre junks out.

Dr-Manhattan.jpg

You should have waited till morning for that reply. Your post made you excuse invalid. Actually it made it worse with the whole I am logged on OR from 17 computers and post telepathically comment.

Nope, your accusation is invalid. I was out riding this evening, and home early to watch the premier of Stargate Universe. Normally out late. Chasing women as best I can. Wtf you doing home? hmmmm?

Working on the telepathy part. But still logged in on 3 computer and one phone right now.

Nope, your accusation is invalid. I was out riding this evening, and home early to watch the premier of Stargate Universe. Normally out late. Chasing women as best I can. Wtf you doing home? hmmmm?

Working on the telepathy part. But still logged in on 3 computer and one phone right now.

Recon, I love you man but coming home early to watch the premier of Stargate Universe isn't helping your case :D

:lol::lol:

I am going to get back to my date on Redtube

Recon, I love you man but coming home early to watch the premier of Stargate Universe isn't helping your case :D

I accept that part of geekness, but I do not watch sitcoms and crap shows with canned laughter. So I've sucessfully avoided dorkness.

all the mcdonalds signs right now say "try our new angus burger" and I want to change it to say "try our new anus rub"

I can't believe they named it the "Angus third pounder" go order the "anus turd pounder" and the retards working there wont even notice

I accept that part of geekness, but I do not watch sitcoms and crap shows with canned laughter. So I've sucessfully avoided dorkness.

I hate "laugh tracks"... if there's a t.v. show with them built into the audio I can't watch it without wanting to vomit, I immediately have to change the channel... so annoying

For anyone without an adequate excuse this evening, just use the federal government guidelines for avoiding the H1N1 influenza.

Stay home, avoid crowds.

Now I want to go back to the bar for a second try. She is cute.

I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, why are sitting here at, like, the Gas N' Sip on a saturday night drinking beers completely alone, no women anywhere?

By choice Man!

Umm, never tried that...

How'd it work out for you?

I would go after NightRider in that list. ;):lol:

Hey, fucker! lol. Kinda need a bike to ride at night. :D Todd could fix my old bike, and give it back.

I went out and watched zombie land with a few friend's tonight. Wanted to take it back to the mill, but...the girls have to work tomorrow. :(

Edited by NightRider