Halloween party. October 24th....

cmoosego

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout strawberry smirnoff?

I'm getting a watermellon, a cherry, and you want strawberry too??? OK but you guys are gonna have to come back a couple times and help to finish off all this "special" booze, the old folks don't drink that flavored stuff and I don't want to spend a bunch of cash on stuff to just sit on the back of the bar and not get used.... so please come back a couple times to help me out, otherwise I won't be able to continue doing all the stuff that keeps you guys happy...

I'm getting a watermellon, a cherry, and you want strawberry too??? OK but you guys are gonna have to come back a couple times and help to finish off all this "special" booze, the old folks don't drink that flavored stuff and I don't want to spend a bunch of cash on stuff to just sit on the back of the bar and not get used.... so please come back a couple times to help me out, otherwise I won't be able to continue doing all the stuff that keeps you guys happy...

In other words: Liquor drinkers, bring your A-game. ;)

Give me a no# (money wise) for the bottle of soco, and i'll drink it all myself. Or....i can unfortunately....share. :(

Give me a no# (money wise) for the bottle of soco, and i'll drink it all myself. Or....i can unfortunately....share. :(

the so co isn't an issue bro, I can sell that stuff after the party... it;s the foo-foo flavored stuff I'll have an issue off loading if it doesn't get used... and I'm not saying it has to be used up that night either, there is an open invitation to come in anytime and partake....:)

If i can get myself a driver.... I can pretty much kill a bottle myself.....so I think ull be ok and not have to much leftova

the so co isn't an issue bro, I can sell that stuff after the party... it;s the foo-foo flavored stuff I'll have an issue off loading if it doesn't get used... and I'm not saying it has to be used up that night either, there is an open invitation to come in anytime and partake....:)

Ahh ok. Yeah i know what you mean. Girly fruity drinks.

If i can get myself a driver.... I can pretty much kill a bottle myself.....so I think ull be ok and not have to much leftova

+1. Polishing off a bottle isn't a problem. Anyone have an idea of what a cab ride runs towards Lancaster?

Ahh ok. Yeah i know what you mean. Girly fruity drinks.

+1. Polishing off a bottle isn't a problem. Anyone have an idea of what a cab ride runs towards Lancaster?

more then 20 bucks..... we'll get ya home bro... or at least to a nice warm bed close by if we can talk justin into letting people crash at his place...:D:D