Halloween party. October 24th....

cmoosego

sorry I've been sick the past couple days and haven't been on much.... I'm getting ready to head over for the game and start raising moneys for the benifit (cooking) I'll see you all there when you get there... oh and thank MJ for going over and making jello shots last night...this should be a good party!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I've been sick the past couple days and haven't been on much.... I'm getting ready to head over for the game and start raising moneys for the benifit (cooking) I'll see you all there when you get there... oh and thank MJ for going over and making jello shots last night...this should be a good party!

no problem :) let me know if they don't set... I've got my fingers crossed that I didn't mess anything up

I think i'd be pretty excited about karaoke... what's better than a bunch of drunken motorcyclists dressed in costumes singing karaoke :dunno:

Thats kinda what I was thinking... But doesnt look like its gonna happen. We will have to plan this a little better. A drunken idea at 4am the night before the party is kinda short notice... Maybe we can do it for the Christmas party.

ps-- Billy Mays costume idea is back up for grabs.

The hubby doesn't feel like wearing khakis and a dress shirt tonight.

Oh, and he couldn't find the right wig to go as The Dude so he's doing a Pirate To Do List costume again because its easy and he can wear jeans. Oh well..

I am so drunk right now I swear I'm typin portugese.

It were teh beatest party ever. PBR FTMFW.

Yota, Blake and ax power hadme rofl all night.

I Ruv ru gheys. Oh and I found out nightrider is not a bedwetter. mkay?