Halloween party. October 24th....

cmoosego

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris if it's too much to get the extra strawberry that's cool. I'm not plannin on really drinking anyway. Apparently I get a bit crazy when I get a bit tipsy! :D
I don't mind getting things, I just don't want to see them go to waste...:)

I dont mind if a few people crash at my place. heat works again, so you should be comfy, and we could team cab back to the apt so it would be like $5 a piece or less...

That would be cool, but...who knows...i might wake up in the middle of the night....or something. :p

i read that fast and thought you said tag team in the back of the cab ?? damn i gotta do sompin bout my dirty mind

LOL. I had to re-read it too.

both mostly the first one though ...... younger days oooohhh the memories

From 18-20, i really made some dumb choices. Had to appear in court for wreckless opp. Doing donuts, red light, etc. Drunk by association. All charges dropped. Court fee's, impound fee's, close to 1000$. Seeing the look on your parents face...as your bonded from jail. = Priceless.

1st one just being dumb, with friends...didn't think any leo was around. Wrong. 2nd...had a few passengers...so i was automatically drunk, but passed all tests. And everything is still clean.

Nothing crazy...but these were real close together ^^ and...realized i needed to make smarter decisions.

we can get you home safe.... If no one else can do it, I'll drive you home...:)

Oh the driver is cuz i have another party that night too... and gonna have to get somewhere to watch the UFC fight too...

bumpity bump bump..... this is next weekend.... I'm picking up the hamburgers and hot dogs this week, the alcohol has been ordered, I still haven't heard from anyone on the music thing.... any volunteers??? twizted you out there?? anyone wanna play DJ? Or will the standard stereo and radio station do just fine for everyone??