Haunted Hoochie OCTOBER 9TH!

PrincessPratt

Well after discussing with many people the majority are asking for October 9th which is THIS Friday. :) Here are the prices:

Haunted Hoochie : $17 + fee

Bad Trip: $17 + fee

Bad Trip Combo: $25 + fee

VIP Combo: $35 + fee

Group Discounts

$1.00 Off each ticket with the purchase of 10-19 tickets

$2.00 Off each ticket with the purchase of 20- 29 tickets

$3.00 Off each ticket with the purchase of 30 or more

Like I wrote in the previous thread we can all meet over to my house it's less than a mile away from here. I can make some "snacks" for us to munch on prior to us going. If you'd like to drink (alcohol) feel free to bring over whatever you'd like. It has been getting dark pretty early so maybe meet over my house at 7pm or 730? Whatcha think?

If you're coming over b/f hand please call/text to confirm @ 614-563-0392 so I know to buy enough crap to munch on so people have food in their bellys b/f putting that liquor in their too! :D

And MJ I'll bring a blindfold for you so you don't have to see any bleeding men this time....literally. I've never seen the suspension stuff so I think it would be interesting but I know how you feel girlie! Hope to see you all out this should be a great time! Woot!

website is www.deadacres.com

These are some corny pics but they were on the website. :)

31.jpg

33.jpg

15.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang..I didn't realize that it was that pricey.

I know but if we get a big enough group together it will be cheaper. Plus no drinking at the bars that night so that dramatically decreases the amount of money spent that night. :) You can purchase a 6 pack and drink at my house b/f we going in lieu the price of ONE beer at a bar. :D

DAMN that is pricey!! This better be a good fucking haunted house or I will be taking my aggression out on the guy with a chainsaw... no one will know if me slitting his throat is all apart of the show or not!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! I love killing people in haunted houses!

DAMN that is pricey!! This better be a good fucking haunted house or I will be taking my aggression out on the guy with a chainsaw... no one will know if me slitting his throat is all apart of the show or not!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! I love killing people in haunted houses!

Yota, do we need to buy you another hooker?!!?:D