anyone in blacklick?

Steve Butters

sorry if this is the wrong section...i dont post much yet because i havent been riding yet...i just got my endorsement, and now im preparing the bike...yea i know, the riding season is just about over...but i wanna get this all worked out and ready for spring

my bike was passed down to me from my dad, and its rather big (vmax)...im pretty new to riding, and dont really feel comfortable test riding the bike

ive had it around the neighborhood a few times etc, but my dad always complained of a 60mph+ wobble in the front end...

after cruising vmax sites i think i got the issue worked out, so i fixed what i thought to be the issue and now i need someone to test ride it for me

heres the catch... the bike is currently salvage title, it has NOT been inspected, therefore it does not have tags either...it has plates on it, with expired tags, but nothing is current

due to the tag situation i dont really want the bike riden very far... is there anyone in blacklick who would be willing to very briefly take the bike out on waggoner road for me or another road close by and hit 60-70 to check for the wobble? i could do it myself, but like i said, i dont know if im comfortable enough on it yet to do it...the farthest ive had it was to take it to the gas station, and at 45ish it was fine...

if im not allowed to post this due to whatever illegal reasons or something, mods please delete and im sorry for the post

one other thing, i would prefer someone who has some experience and is not going to beat on the bike (prefer someone a little older)...the oil is pretty old and needs changed, and if the bike is dropped or anything happens to it, its going to cost me out the ass to get fixed because it has a custom paint job