Should we do away with the rep system?

Casper

Should we do away with the rep system?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do away with the rep system?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE seeing who left past rep!!!! People who didnt sign it are such pusses lol. I think this is cause i made it a goal to pass casper

I left you negative rep. It was for this post: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?postid=320502#post320502

I wasn't hiding. I said the same thing in the thread. Kinda figured you'd put two and two together. Guess I overestimated.

Honestly I rep people all the time especially this last week. I've been on the board the last few days more than probably the last 3 months. I've been in a really good mood lately and I like to rep people. Nick and I have gone back and forth quite a few times but owell. I voted for the rep to stay but if it gets taken away no biggie. I do like MJ's suggestion of still being able to leave comments about specific posts. I would like to be able to really see who left the rep tho. I ussed to not care but I get some pretty weird rep from time to time being a female on majority male forum. :)

This came up today because of todd#43 and chevysoldier leaving negative rep for max power and signing it mr.a.
Does someone need to start a thread just some everyone can call people out for not signing past rep? I didn't sign them at first because I didn't know much about it. I'm with Mr A, not signing neg rep is one thing, whatever, but signing someone elses name? Thats not cool, makes the other person look bad.

I'm confused.:confused:

Honestly I rep people all the time especially this last week. I've been on the board the last few days more than probably the last 3 months. I've been in a really good mood lately and I like to rep people. Nick and I have gone back and forth quite a few times but owell. I voted for the rep to stay but if it gets taken away no biggie. I do like MJ's suggestion of still being able to leave comments about specific posts. I would like to be able to really see who left the rep tho. I ussed to not care but I get some pretty weird rep from time to time being a female on majority male forum. :)

i swear it wasnt me behind this mac :D

The ever changin user cp has shortend the list of past rep comments...... I saw them at least ha ha ha

It has always been to show 10. I set it to 50. It made the formatting of the page funky. I slowly lowered it until the formatting was okay. That magical number was 20. Is that okay with you?

you know you stir alot of shit for trying to bring the two sites together. :rolleyes:

Quoted for truth. Think that's funny, you should see the rep comments he leaves for people... unsigned... then bitches about pussies not signing their reps. :nono: