Should we do away with the rep system?

Casper

Should we do away with the rep system?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do away with the rep system?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not that special dude. Seriously. This came up today because of todd#43 and chevysoldier leaving negative rep for max power and signing it mr.a. Shrink your ego a bit. The rep thing has become a useless mess, instead of a valuable tool. It's just a vote. I'm leaving it to the board as a whole.

well that is kinda wrong to do. I always sign mine poss or neg

I don't have an ego, I think we should just let people be on here. Unless theres threats.
Nice edit.

I have something against you for posting that you and mrmako777 have been cheating?

"I bet you think this poll is about you, don't you, don't you..."

:lol:

maybe i'm mistaken but even if you can max out on stars but you can still get more rep points/rep power... right?

Yup. Maxing out the rep has nothing to do with this...... It's a question in general. I didn't even know Nick had maxxed out his stars until after I posted the thread.

so is this why Mr. Anderson quit posting on here? cause he was getting neg repped by people who were signing as someone else?

that makes me a saaaaad panda

:lol: @ your song. Oh, I edited because I saw you posted while I was posting and I changed my mind.

Sorry for making accusations towards you Casper. This poll just came at a time that is very ironic...haha... since you can see all rep's. I apologize dude. I don't want all the hard work to just vanish..:lol: I like Max, so if you want I can trump all and shoot him lots of positive if you'd like me too? Just give me 24 hours for my repping to reset. :D

ok , i dont understand how any of it works. I know Aerik gave me a pretty good run down but even still, im an idiot. i have not idea truly how it works. sadly i didnt even know rep was passed out till i read threads on passing out rep. i'll cont to come to the site with or without it.

You're not that special dude. Seriously. This came up today because of todd#43 and chevysoldier leaving negative rep for max power and signing it mr.a. Shrink your ego a bit. The rep thing has become a useless mess, instead of a valuable tool. It's just a vote. I'm leaving it to the board as a whole.

That, is pretty much epic lameness. :nono::rolleyes:

It's one thing to do what Nick and Mako did to make themselves look good. No harm no foul.

It's a whole different thing to make someone else look bad. Weaksauce.

:lol: @ your song.

Sorry for making accusations towards you Casper. This poll just came at a time that is very ironic...haha... since you can see all rep's. I apologize dude. I don't want all the hard work to just vanish..:lol: I like Max, so if you want I can trump all and shoot him lots of positive if you'd like me too? Just give me 24 hours for my repping to reset. :D

That will be put to another vote if rep is voted to stay. Should the cheaters have their reps reset to 0, or should just the offending reps be deleted....

A rep Matt left for you, incase anyone doubts:

how long do think it will be until the rep nazi's find out we're repping each other and start a thread about it? :lol: ~ matt

ok , i dont understand how any of it works. I know Aerik gave me a pretty good run down but even still, im an idiot. i have not idea truly how it works. sadly i didnt even know rep was passed out till i read threads on passing out rep. i'll cont to come to the site with or without it.

You can see and read your rep in your "usercp".

That will be put to another vote if rep is voted to stay. Should the cheaters have their reps reset to 0, or should just the offending reps be deleted....

I say just the offending. 0 is taking it too far there. IMO.

Matt's rep can be answered as of today. 10/6/2009