2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the Iron Pony crew will be up there working the show. This sounds like a good after "work" activity, that is if you'll have us??? I swear we won't work the sheep too hard.

That would be great to have you guys! Just do me a favor and give me a rough guess at how many will be coming so I can update the bar on the number of people.

Show some love to at least the founding fathers of the DTC

and the guy puttin this shindig together too damn it! :D

That would be great to have you guys! Just do me a favor and give me a rough guess at how many will be coming so I can update the bar on the number of people.

and the guy puttin this shindig together too damn it! :D

club doctrine... if you are a supplier of goodies, you must appease the Gods by sacrificing said goodies to the club... (this applies to virgins and sheep also) ...I like free stuff:D

4 or 5 at the most. Who knows it may only be 2. (a couple of our guys stay at the hotel at night to pamper their vag, while we partake in after hours activities)

.............so small and medium tees all around?:cheers:

4 or 5 at the most. Who knows it may only be 2. (a couple of our guys stay at the hotel at night to pamper their vag, while we partake in after hours activities)

only if you wanna see a hulk hogan impression... we's all big fellers!!:D cool to have ya aboard...

:lol: no I'd say not. The DTC is the BigMan dept. of OR.

Ok. Maybe a small for Sambusa and Art but that's it.

Bring a 4xl for Jrmiis fatass. ;)

I'm just a small guy, but I gots to have a 2 XL. Cant be showin off the guns for free ya know. Gotta keep that shit covered. ;)

as long as you bring a sewing kit so i can sew 3 mediums together

club doctrine... if you are a supplier of goodies, you must appease the Gods by sacrificing said goodies to the club... (this applies to virgins and sheep also) ...I like free stuff:D

Rule 8, Section 5, Subsection 3, Article 6

Cool... Look forward to meating you guys!

That's be great.... For my jockstrap ;)

roflmao.gif Post full of win!

4XL, that sounds like a challenge... how many $2 steaks until JRMMiii fits comfortably in a 4XL?

At least twice as many as you ate last year

Kobayashi says you're a chump :popcorn: