2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the pertinent details are in the 1st post of this thread on our board.... Show link, discount ticket promo code, bar info, hotel info. Don't need to register to view.....

http://www.dysfunctionaltravelingcircus.freeforums.org/post2371.html#p2371

BTW.... Picture Nazi would like to get a big group picture of all of us at Buddy's later that night, so prepare yourselves now to follow directions & do as I say!! file.php?icon=nunu.gif

Resistance is futile!:lol:

group pic? RutRo.

Simebodys gonna have their dick out like in Teen Wolf.

i've booked a room (2 double beds) so if anyone needs a room, let me know. i'm happy to split it. it says it can hold 4 people, but... yeah. those beds are kinda small. but in a pinch, i'm sure it can be done.

I think me n art are leaving early saturday... wif jags and mrs...need to make some calls to confirm...

Affirmative. I am driving, I can take 1 person, Yota mentioned riding with me, not sure if he still is. I can take 2 if someone small can squeeze onto the back jump seat in my truck, but I don't recommend it for 2 hours.

What time we leavin' ?

OK on the otherhand I will have open door policy for the 30th, no one will be there... I have three bedrooms (I can sleep in the kiddos bedroom) so two bedrooms free and I have three couches downstairs........so everybody is welcome to stay......gangbang will be allowed except don't involve our cat and hamster......if you plan on bringing a sheep or goat please pick up after her.....

Now seriously anybody can crash at my place, wife in Charleston, Kiddo will go for sleepover.......so no problem what so ever.....open invitation.....

My place is in South Euclid two minutes from I 271

Affirmative. I am driving, I can take 1 person, Yota mentioned riding with me, not sure if he still is. I can take 2 if someone small can squeeze onto the back jump seat in my truck, but I don't recommend it for 2 hours.

What time we leavin' ?

I thought you and I would split gas cost.... we can either take yours or mine... mine I can fit 4 peeps.. and we could caravan with jagr and the mrs...

......gangbang will be allowed except don't involve our cat and hamster......

Can we do them on a solo basis? How do they feel about interracial/species DP's? Is jizz on the face allowed? Does your cat have claws? Cause fuck almighty, that might be a deal breaker.

Can we do them on a solo basis? How do they feel about interracial/species DP's? Is jizz on the face allowed? Does your cat have claws? Cause fuck almighty, that might be a deal breaker.

Oh please...cat claws are no worse than a buck tooth bitch back draggin'. MAN UP!

roflmao.gif

do we want to do the name tag thing like at the meet & greets or skip it?

Do you have some already?

Might not be a bad idea to have 'em. If it's just the regulars, probably won't need 'em.... However if there's some fresh meat.... errmmm newbies there... Then we can go ahead & use 'em ;)