2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

Super 8 in Strongsville seems the closest and cheapest. $83 for 2 beds.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-369365-super_8_strongsville-i;_ylt=AjJYJ_D5mMZhMQG5hpNmhOf8xmoA

I went ahead and reserved a room there already. So I guess check into this place if you are looking, would be cool to all get the same place, throw mattresses off the roof and all that jazz.

Super 8

www.super8strongsvilleoh.com

15385 Royalton Road

Strongsville, OH 44136

(440) 238-0170

Get directions

Just made a reservation myself. They told me $59.99 for two double beds. I asked for a room that had several next to, & across from that were still available for booking. They don't have adjoining rooms, so I figured this was next best solution to keep us all together

Smart a$$ kid on the phone... Jarod, says he can't guarantee all our rooms will be together, even though he's showing there's plenty around my room right now. They don't reserve "blocks" as in, rooms all next to each other, only "blocks" as in they'll take multiple reservations at once :rolleyes:

Smart a$$ Jarod says all he can do is put in a request that we all want to be next to each other, & couldn't give me a room # either.

PM me if you want my info so we can all room around each other

Edited by Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like smart a$$ Jarod doesn't care about $$ :-D

Apparently not, as he proudly informed me he's been there 8 years now, when I asked what exactly their definition of a block of rooms was, as it was obviously different than mine :rolleyes:

If I remember later, I'll call a mgr about him.... Or ALL of us could! :D

Super 8

www.super8strongsvilleoh.com

15385 Royalton Road

Strongsville, OH 44136

(440) 238-0170

Get directions

Just made a reservation myself. They told me $59.99 for two double beds. I asked for a room that had several next to, & across from that were still available for booking. They don't have adjoining rooms, so I figured this was next best solution to keep us all together

Smart a$$ kid on the phone... Jarod, says he can't guarantee all our rooms will be together, even though he's showing there's plenty around my room right now. They don't reserve "blocks" as in, rooms all next to each other, only "blocks" as in they'll take multiple reservations at once :rolleyes:

Smart a$$ Jarod says all he can do is put in a request that we all want to be next to each other, & couldn't give me a room # either.

PM me if you want my info so we can all room around each other

Here's how I got charged through yahoo travel, never thought to call them, usually yahoo gets good rates:

Sat, Jan 30 $ 65.00

Sum of nightly rates: $ 65.00

Extra Adult Fee : $ 5.00

Tax Recovery Charge & Service Fees: $ 12.44

Total for 1 Room: $ 82.44

I will have to find someone to watch my pooch.

This is one reason we no longer have a dog ;)

i'm guessin I'm riding with jags...

dumb_and_dumber.jpg

Or I could just have kev sit on my lap the whole way up...

file.php?icon=ky.jpg