2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

http://dysfunctionaltravelingcircus.freeforums.org/cleveland-ims-dtc-karaoke-afterparty-saturday-jan-30th-t255.html

Vulcan Rider Matt's our local legs on this one. I guess Buddy's has hit some rough times, & is closing since I first posted this on DTC last month. Will keep this updated as he finds someplace else suitable for us to go. Trying to keep it on the SW side of Cleveland for those of us driving home that night

Putting this on the calendar now, even though it's still over 4 months out..... Put it on yours too, people!!

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/Cleveland

"After Party" @ Buddy's Pub & Grill

http://events.ohio.com/brunswick-oh/ven ... 223-buddys

Buddy's $2 steaks....... JRMiii can attest to these

Karaoke

Friends

Fun drunks.gif

We filled up the entire upper section last year, in our inaugural event, & had a blast. Hopefully this year is even bigger, better & more fun!!

**Non DTC members attending gain "Groupie" status from this event evilgrin.gif

Anybody have "Dance Dance Revolution" they could bring with them & maybe we could plug into one of the TV's? After watchin' Koz get his swerve on last year, I'm thinkin' a lot of fun could be had if we had a DDR competition!! icon_razz.gif

Edited by jagr

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive I will make this event and show you circus clowns how a real sheep lover rolls :D

It is on my calander

Whatever

We're bringin' the livestock trailer this year! :lol:

Reservations taken on a first cum basis

Cash only!

Edited by Fonzie

I'm thinking about staying sober and actually remembering the evening. (although I'm not upset I can't really remember last year) :o

I can't believe that's all I ever was to you. Some drunken forgettable fling. :(:(. I'm definitely not putting out this year - no matter how big you say your 'war banner' is.

Which you completely lied about last year, btw.

We missed it last year. I'm pretty sure we're in for this this year.

That's 'cause you guys blew us off & made plans to party at BW3 instead ;)

I'll be there for sure. Can't wait.

You gonna get some sleep ahead of time this year.... Or we gonna be callin' you "Squints" again :p

I'll be there, what status do we get if we're already a prospect? :-D? DTC Sheep Hearder? DTC's Only Jew?

I'd say Prospect is higher on the food chain than Groupie :D

I should be able to make it this year. Last year I only made it to the show. And at a different time then the crowd.

Good deal John. However.... We'll give you a headstart out of the parking lot so we don't all get tickets again..... 'Specially since I just paid mine from the last time lol.gif

Fonz are you gonna have a curfew this year?

Since last year you and sam got home at 5:00 am. Oh the glory....

IP Bring the War Banner!!!

HAAA! I dunno..... I still don't think she knows I got home from the Niagara ride at 6am :D

I'm all over it. :lol:

However' date=' this year I won't be drinking Christmas Ale and singing "Ice, Ice, Baby". I'm thinking about staying sober and actually remembering the evening. (although I'm not upset I can't really remember last year) :o[/quote']

Awwww man..... You mean no sumo wrestling over the cock warmer again this year?!? Me has a sad! :( Tell Drunk Pauly to cum out & play!! :p

Stop

Collaborate and listen.

Don't get me wound up' date=' Man! Once I start spitting mad lyrics I can't stop for days. You want Lyndse to shoot at me again? :([/quote']

DTC is back.

With a brand new edition. (or is it rendition???)

Fonzie grabs ahold of sheep tightly...

SWEEEET.... Now we're gettin' our own theme song!! :lol:

Haha this thread is shaping up nicely.

Yes..... YES it is!! :cool: Too bad the Rep system got imploded, 'cause this thread is full of win already!! dancingnaughty.gif