Rep disabled TEMPORARILY

Casper

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTHING is more important than putting the new and improved rep system back in place!

Not even playing in the dirt!

Eye of the beholder?:rolleyes:

I guess this is like having your bike in the shop. You miss it so bad while it's gone, but your to excited to remember when you get it back and everything works well. ;)

Eye of the beholder?:rolleyes:

Something like that.... :nono:

I guess this is like having your bike in the shop. You miss it so bad while it's gone, but your to excited to remember when you get it back and everything works well. ;)

Like I would ever let anyone else work on my bike! :lol:

I really don't care about the rep, just like the conversation, making it seem liek that big of a deal!

Casper could you set up some kind of e-mail alert for when rep comes back? (if it comes back) I have a life to tend to and checkin OR every hour for my rep is getting in the way....

Thanks

how about an email when im draggin my sac across your face sally? ;)

your sack isnt big enough to drag if it were youd be at the gap wirth us

well.......

1 i have taken 5 months off already this year and i got med bills to pay which is why im at work right now

2 my cousin gets married today so i couldnt miss that

and finally 3 if it was bad ass awesome you would be out on the gap now trying to beat all the hardlys so you could get a few passes before they started holding you up instead of being on here. :D