Rep disabled TEMPORARILY

Casper

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is being discussed as a new package with our health care.

You mean there'd be a private and public rep option? :lol: I think the public rep would result in the private rep going under. ;)

You saying it makes men act like women made me miss seeing all the random outbursts from guys on here complaining about who left them negative rep and how they want to know who did it. Like they're going to go kill'em or something. Some took it way to personal and serious, but those people did make me laugh. Lots of people would get negative rep just so we all can watch them flip out about it. :lol:

Lots of people would get negative rep just so we all can watch them flip out about it. :lol:

I tried to do this to you a while ago, I think I called you a pussy ass bitch or something like that. I was gonna be like "just kidding! heres some positive rep" but you never reacted to it, and I forgot about it, and now its too late :(

stupid rep fairies! :mad:

:lol: I've fucked with people like that too before and I normally got the ones that would FLIP over negative rep and sit back laughing at my screen when I see them in a thread pulling hair out over it. :lol: Oh, the good times.

Yeah, I just didn't care wrillo. I got some negatives and I'd read them and ignore them because what people think don't bother me, I know what I'm about and that's all that matters. :cheers:

:lol: I've fucked with people like that too before and I normally got the ones that would FLIP over negative rep and sit back laughing at my screen when I see them in a thread pulling hair out over it. :lol: Oh, the good times.

Yeah, I just didn't care wrillo. I got some negatives and I'd read them and ignore them because what people think don't bother me, I know what I'm about and that's all that matters. :cheers:

thats it ur getting neg.... for nut swinging RG aka ricky gadson lol j/k Edited by slowbusa

He's a conceited dick, ask Xtremef4i he knows...haha. But, he's a good drag racer. Plus it's a KAWI.

This is true. I met him at the bike show in Cleveland and had him sicn a poster for me. He didnt ask how I was doing or make any effort to talk to a fan of his. He was too busy talking to one of his buddies the whole time. after he signed the poster he didnt even look at me or say thanks or nothing. I met Jason britton too at the show and he was a stand up guy. Very polite and cared for his fans. he made it a point to carry a conversation with me. Since then, I lost repsect for Ricky. He might be a good racer, but he sucks as a person

This is true. I met him at the bike show in Cleveland and had him sicn a poster for me. He didnt ask how I was doing or make any effort to talk to a fan of his. He was too busy talking to one of his buddies the whole time. after he signed the poster he didnt even look at me or say thanks or nothing. I met Jason britton too at the show and he was a stand up guy. Very polite and cared for his fans. he made it a point to carry a conversation with me. Since then, I lost repsect for Ricky. He might be a good racer, but he sucks as a person

He is there to sign autographs not get your life story. I'm sure there was a line behind you of people waiting for him to skribble on a poster. He took the time to take pics with my lil bros when he and Jason were just walking around the show. Can't be too bad of a guy.

He is there to sign autographs not get your life story. I'm sure there was a line behind you of people waiting for him to skribble on a poster. He took the time to take pics with my lil bros when he and Jason were just walking around the show. Can't be too bad of a guy.

Actually there was no one around (which it why I went to get a signed poster in the first place). I could give a shit less about an autograph, but being up that close to a "star" is a cool feeling. I didnt want to give him my life story. I just thought a simple "hey hows it going" would have been nice, rather than be completely ignored. Dont take my previous comment the wrong way like it upset me, I just expected him to be polite since he has so much media attention. I would have understood if there were a line of fans, but there was no one. He just didnt leave me with a good impression. I gues when you get famous, you become a dick and think you are better than everyone else. Ricky wouldnt be so popular without his fans. He would be just another racer but when you have a huge fanbase, you have to show a little apprecfiation from time to time....

They both chatted with me. Got sigs and pics from both of them. Sorry I didn't get that feeling or have the same experience as you.

In fact after I got my OR Calendar we caught them walking around and asked them to

sigh it. They did. That thang os gonna be worth at least $12 one day. :D

Signed OR calendars FTMFW.