Certified Associate in Project Management/Ops/Coordinator/IT Admin. Assistant

DGTL GRL

Hello Fellow Ohio Riders, Lurkers, and Spam-Bots:

I am looking for a position that can put my 8+ years in the Information Technology industry and Project Management Education to good use.

Majority of my background involves Operations, High-Level Administrative Assistant, and Procurement experience.

Most recently in the last 2 years I have focused more on Project Coordinator/Analyst/Admin opportunities.

July 31st I obtained my Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential that is offered by the PMI (Project Management Institute).

My last position was a contract at Cardinal Health as a Program Coordinator within their Technology Refresh Program.

Prior to that I worked within a company that constructs cell towers as their Project Coordinator/IT Assistant.

I even worked with Casper (aka to the real world as Ben) for a while during my 5 years as a Operations Manager in a IT Services organization.

I also enjoy volunteer work and last year represented Columbus as the Street Team Leader for Rock the Vote (non-profit and non-partisan organization focused on engaging those 18+ to empower theirselves and take part in democracy). During that volunteer position I even orchestrated a Rock the Vote bus concert with Downplay and Double Barrel outside of Ohio State near the Ice Rink. It was a huge success!

I have 4 Letters of Recommendation available from The State of Ohio, Rock the Vote, FMHC (cell tower construction), and Cardinal Health.

I am a advocate of Voter Rights and work as a Poll Worker/Election Judge in Union County.

I am immediately available to start work in either a contract or permanent employee. Fulltime hours are preferred, but I am willing to consider part time hours as well.

Please contact me via Private Message with your email address and I will email you my resume. References and Letters of Recommendation available upon request.

:)

Very Best Regards,

Christina M., CAPM

• 1 month later...